the Rift

[PRIVATE] got them heavy hearted blues.

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

DESTRY
rise to the occasion
I turn my head slowly, cautiously, hoping. To my dismay the pale, luminescent figure was certainly not Father. I cringe thinking of him now, heart broken knowing that the figure before me was not him here to hold me close. The approaching figure is a filly of almost my age, body pale and slender, wings tucked against her sides. I want to be alone, to weep in peace, but her soothing voice makes me crave the company.

I dip my head down to wipe my cheeks against my bent knee, looking up at the stranger and responding to her. "My-my mother. She's upset me. During the time everyone was trapped underground my father died. My mother loved him dearly, so when I found she gave birth to another stallion's foal I felt betrayed. She should know better! She loved him so much— now she's gone mad. " I stutter through my words,

The mare begins to introduce herself, claiming to be of the World's Edge, but stopping halfway through. She then claims herself to be a captive of the Hidden Falls, making me frown. She then tells me I am far to pretty for crying, and I turn towards her to look at her as a whole. She's quite beautiful, radiant, the way the moon's silver light clashes with her golden tones. Her body is beautiful, her wings pale, glowing under the moon's soft light. My eyes wander past that, and fall upon her quarters (the curvature of thy rump is quite exquisite)

Whoa.

What.

My eyes widen briefly, flicking back my ears for a moment. Why were these thoughts running through my head? Why were there butterflies in my stomach— what is this? A rush of panic washes over my bones as I look at her, tears still flooding down my cheeks. I smile, lips quivering slightly. "I.. I'm Destry— of the Hidden Falls." I offer myself a moment to breathe before speaking again. "T-thank you, Aurelia." My voice is soft, my words are raspy.
"talk talk talk"
@[Aurelia]

art by dark, table code by tamme

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 05-18-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-18-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-27-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-09-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-22-2014, 07:30 PM