the Rift

[PRIVATE] got them heavy hearted blues.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

This little mare doesn't assume I'm crazy the moment she looks at me. I think she likes someone asking her what is wrong. To me, she seems like the kind of horse that does much talking and keeps conversations going. How can she not be the center of attention with such a pretty coat? In the dark, it seems as if she's a black mare with a few vermilion accents here and there. Her wings are dark, too. They are colored with the same scarlet accents as her body. Her eyes are gentle and caring, whereas mine are wild and slightly creepy. Why isn't she scared or curious about my appearance like everyone else? She is the only one to not bat an eye at my oddly white pupils. Maybe she thinks I am blind. Her creme mane and tail look soft, like suede.

"she gave birth to another stallion's foal I felt betrayed." I listen intently to the story, but a few words stand out to me. Another stallion's foal. Betrayed. I've known these two things throughout my whole life. Since birth, I've had to deal with these problems. It is not fun to live a life knowing someone will betray you. Who is her Mother? Anyone who knows their child is hurting, should take action. Maybe her mom is a cynical bitch. Obviously, she doesn't care. Obviously, this mare is probably from the Hidden Falls. Obviously, I have probably already pissed her off like I've done to half of this herd. We are in the Hidden Falls, the home to the Asylum. Your Mother must be experiencing side effects from living here. I giggle softly, trying to lighten the mood with an ounce of humor. My tone is bouncy, possibly kind of perky. Still, my demeanor is warm towards the girl.

I agree with you... She should have known better. Karma has bitten her, miss. After all, she lost you, didn't she? I'm sure loosing you was hard for her. If it wasn't, she is absolutely crazy. I try to make her happier. Her Mother must miss her. Who wouldn't miss an adorable little mare like this one? She tells me who she is, and I hide my frown. Why does she choose to stay with these crazies? There are better lands. There are even prettier lands. Why, why, why? It's a pleasure to meet you, Destry. I sincerely smile at her. I wonder if her name is short for something? Maybe Destryania? I don't know. Please don't cry. I whisper softly to her.

talk talk talk
ooc:; <3
Image Credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 05-18-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-18-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-27-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-09-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-22-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 07-17-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-04-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-08-2014, 08:15 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-21-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-23-2014, 08:04 PM