the Rift

[PRIVATE] got them heavy hearted blues.

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

DESTRY
rise to the occasion
Her words make me smile, listening to her sweet giggle pleases me. I offer my own giggle, choking on my tears still, breathes coming short and staccato. "She probably is. And I will be too if I don't get out of here soon." I giggle again, looking to her pale eyes. Although deceiving, I could tell that this mare could see. The life in her eyes danced beautifully, strong and glorious, almost unbreakable. I admired it, getting lost in her pale eyes.

"Yeah— I haven't spoken to her or my brother since then, so whether she's truly crazy or not.. I don't know, nor do I care." I cry again, laying my head down and letting my tears fall, pain washing over my heart. I hear her say it's a pleasure, speaking my name. I enjoy the way she says it, I glance over and offer a small smile before it fades. I ask a question now, this decision was made with little thought. "When you go back to the Edge... may I follow?" No longer do I want to stay here with the crazy, bewildered mares and stallions who are outcasts to society, who cannot fit in with the rest of us because of the loose screws in their heads. Unfortunately, Mother's last screw had fallen loose with the death of Father, and now she was gone.

She whispers to me, please don't cry. I glance over, blinking to clear the tears from my eyes. I offer a pitiful little smile, tears having stained my dark skin. "Has anyone ever told you that you look like an angel?" My words are soft, calm, but there is truth behind them. My eyes clear, and I can fully see the girl before me. She appears around my age, beautiful and garnished in gold. Her beauty is radiant, and she is like the sun, providing light as the moon's glow beams down upon her. In her hair silver and gold strands shimmer in the light. I marvel her, admiring the beautiful, large wings by her sides. I can feel my face burn with embarrassment as I realize what I've said.
"talk talk talk"

art by dark, table code by tamme

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 05-18-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-18-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-27-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-09-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-22-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 07-17-2014, 07:35 PM