the Rift

[PRIVATE] got them heavy hearted blues.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

She's so adorable. Little Destry. She has sweet, innocent eyes, and a quite beautiful horn. She could probably do a lot of damage with this horse. Not to mention she already has wings. She's like a flying spear. "She probably is. And I will be too if I don't get out of here soon." I let out a soft sigh. Is this how Fae and Ryuu are? Have they both left me? Do they think I am crazy and a horrible mother like Destry thinks of her mother? Then again, her mother is probably actually crazy. "If she is crazy, I do not know how long she;ll last. Crazies have been known to do crazy things. Perhaps she'll come to her senses?" I speak with a hopeful tone. Maybe her mom is just having a bad day? It happens to all of us.

"Yeah— I haven't spoken to her or my brother since then, so whether she's truly crazy or not.. I don't know, nor do I care." In a strange way, I'm really happy has given up on her mother. Her mother is a bad mare for starting to make more children right after she becomes a widow. The sadness and betrayal Destry feels must be quite a lot. I stay quite now, but I do let my body sink to the ground, so I am in front of her, facing her, while also on the ground. Are heads are about equal, and I can easily see her sweet features.

"When you go back to the Edge... may I follow?" I offer her a teethy grin and answer with an excited tone. "I'd love to have to come back home with me, but I can't promise how long I will stay in the Edge." It'd be nice to have a friend like Destry come to the Edge, but I have been thinking about challenging either Kaj or Kahlua. Plus, if they don't kick me out once they've heard what I've done, I may just leave, as I doubt they will be able to trust me ever again. I reach my pink and gold muzzle towards Destry. I let my muzzle touch hers, to show her that I do want her to come. I want her to know we are friends. I want her to feel like I care, even if no one else does.

Her voice cuts through the silence, and what she says makes me giggle softly. "No, I've never been told that. I'd say you look more like an angel than me. You seem graceful and beautiful. I do not really consider myself either of those things." There is a somewhat painful honestly in my words. Destry still laughs and feels emotions. I feel far less than she does. She still acts so young and innocent, but she seems intelligent. I feel like she's mature, but can act immature at times. I guess that's kind of like me, in a way.

talk talk talk
ooc:; <3
Image Credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 05-18-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-18-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-27-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-09-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-22-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 07-17-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-04-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-08-2014, 08:15 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-21-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-23-2014, 08:04 PM