the Rift

[PRIVATE] got them heavy hearted blues.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
[quote='Aurelia' pid='102222' dateline='1402350348']

Destry says that I described her mother. The resemblance between her and her mom hits me like a ton of bricks? How did I not know about this before? The black mare with the cat. The bitch with the CAT? For god's sake... she's related to that? Why is she so calm whereas her mother so damn crazy? Why the hell is the cat also crazy? It's like the mare looked for a crazy companion so they could both be crazy together. She tells me about her mom and then I lie down on the ground. Our conversation continues, but what she has just said doesn't go unnoticed by me.

"Where will I find you within a few days?" I think for a moment before an answer pops into my head. "You'll find me at your borders. I can take you to my home." A wide smile grows on my mahogany maw. I'm excited to take Destry home, wherever that may be when I get the hell out of this place. Will I still be stuck here in a few days? I hope not. If I'm still here, I'll have to find Destry and tell her we have to wait a little more. This will suck because I think we both want to get out of here.

Our conversation continues, and I am attentive and alert the whole time. I like listening to Destry. She's sweet and adorable. But now, I must talk about her mom. I wanted to talk to Destry after I laid down, which was why I didn't say anything before. "Okay, so I have fire magic that coats my entire body and wings in fire... and... let's just say your mom tried to kick me out, so I turned on my fire and burnt a whole lot of horses. It's not like I charged at them and tried to burn them, they were just to close and got burnt. Your mom used some weird storm magic and my fire was put out in a way that made me feel like I was drowning. Then she tried to electrocute me..." I glance at Destry's features. Is she mad at me? Why wouldn't she be? I just burnt her mom, but then again... She didn't say that she hopes her mother hurts, so maybe Destry won't absolutely hate me now. "Her cat bit me, too." I turn my neck to the right and show Destry the bite mark on my shoulder-chest area. It's scabbed over, but still visible. "After that, a lot of horses showed up and I was suffocated by someone and got knocked out. And that's how I became a prisoner here." I let out a huff of breath, as if showing that I've finished my story.

"Do you still like me? Even though I've just burnt your mom? I think she's really hurt, but I'm not even sure." I sigh softly, hoping Destry won't be mad. She won't, right? Oh gosh, if she is, I think I'll burst into tears right now. "Thank you Aurelia, you are the only one who has treated me so kindly in all my days." I smile a huge kid-like smile as she reaches forward and touches my shoulder. (Is she trying to see my panther bite?) I let my kissers stretch toward her neck. I try to hug her awkwardly all while hoping she doesn't accidentally or purposely stab me with her horn. That'd be bad. I wonder what she'd do with a dead horse.

talk talk talk
ooc:; x_x sorry for this terrible post <3
Image Credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 05-18-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-18-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-27-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-09-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-22-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 07-17-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-04-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-08-2014, 08:15 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-21-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-23-2014, 08:04 PM