the Rift

[PRIVATE] got them heavy hearted blues.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

"I'll be there." I smile at her. My gaze is warm as I look at her, but I realize I will have to leave her soon. If my guard finds me here, telling Destry I'll take her out of here, I'll be slain for sure. I doubt the crazy red-head will tolerate anymore of my shenanigans.

"She deserves it." My smile beams wider. She's happy for what I did? That isn't exactly the response I thought I would be getting. I thought Destry would be upset at me. I thought she'd hate me. I thought wrong. Do I always think wrong? Is this why I've become such a hated horse in Helovia? I'm sure Destry is the only mare that likes me here. I'm also sure I have twice as many enemies as Destry does. Should I not let her come with me? Should I tell her I'm a chaotic horse-- that no good comes from me? Of course, maybe I can be the angel for a smidge longer. It can't hurt anyone, can it?

Destry lets me muzzle her, and my eyes slip shut. She's my true friend. My only true friend. Slaiter isn't my true friend, neither is Mauja. Aly.. well she's undecided. I can't call Africa a friend anymore, for we haven't spoken in ages. So Destry is really my only friend? Even the three stallions who have been fortunate enough to mount me (Satanic Silk, Rostislav, and Voodoo) probably hate me. I'm a huge ass bitch. Everyone knows it, too. Everyone but Destry.

Suddenly, the warmth fades as Destry stands up. I do so to, allowing me to see her face to face. "In five days time, I shall pick you up. I must leave now, I'll be back soon Destry." With a warm smile and a subtle bob of my cranium, I turn and trot away, leaving my only friend. I have to keep telling myself that I will see her soon, but I yearn for her warm touch again. I can't help it. I want to be in her company.

talk talk talk
ooc:; <3 I thought I'd wrap this up! :D It was fun!
Image Credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 05-18-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-18-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-27-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-09-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-22-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 07-17-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-04-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-08-2014, 08:15 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-21-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-23-2014, 08:04 PM