the Rift

[PRIVATE] got them heavy hearted blues.

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

DESTRY
rise to the occasion
I was in pain, I felt like someone had driven a spear through my heart, twisted it again and again and let it bleed. For the past few days I hadn't stopped crying, hurt by what had taken place a few days prior. Mother had betrayed Father, she had betrayed us all, she had done something so awful that I can barely think of her without being disgusted. It hurt a lot, knowing Father had seen it, that he knew she was disloyal, he had seen her do it too, he knew the truth. I swear that I felt his presence sometimes, a presence that brought me lower than I already was. I swear some nights I could hear him weeping beside me, our cries ringing in harmony.

I wandered aimlessly through the night, tonight I wasn't tiring, instead walking through the Falls with no one to talk to but myself (but I didn't talk to myself, I'm not batshit crazy). Fresh, dark tear stains mark my cheeks, the droplets trailing down my face and falling onto the ground. My head hands low, swaying back and forth as my dull dual-tone eyes sweep over the dark and shadowy landscape.

My nostrils flare as the wind blows against my side, making sure mother wasn't upwind of me. I take a quick glance downwind as well, retreating past the waterfall that churns even in the night. I approach the edge of the water, peering into it to stare at my reflection, which is constantly stirring. I bend down to take a drink of water, letting it slip down my dry throat and refresh me. Hydrated now, tears began to pour out of my eyes once again.

My thoughts are clouded by darkness, my throat closing up, choking me for brief moments. My breathes are short and staccato, my lungs struggling for air as I'm choking on my tears. I lay down beside the water's edge, sniffling as I pull my wings in closer, the moon's silver light bathing me.
"talk talk talk"
@[Aurelia]

art by dark, table code by tamme

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 05-18-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-18-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-27-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-09-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-22-2014, 07:30 PM