the Rift

[PRIVATE] got them heavy hearted blues.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

So. Much. Has. Happened. I remember coming into these lands like it was yesterday (which it almost was!). I remember being cold and scared in the Threshold, wanting everything, but death. I remember my body trembling and quivering with intense fear. I remember the smell of the woods creeping into my young nostrils. Then, the smell of Africa. Oh, Africa. I long to gallop around with her, or even to just see her. She saved me from the cold Threshold. She saved me and I left her. I left the Dragon's Throat and Gaucho. I left my home. I became an outcast because I wanted to protect myself, and I succeed. If I am so safe as a loner, why do I choose to rejoin a herd? I honestly thought I'd be safe. Now look. I am a prisoner of the Asylum. I am a prisoner of the loon-house. What next? Maybe next I'll be a prisoner of the local brothel. Perhaps one day humans will come, decide I'm awesome, and take me away from here. Would I be safe in captivity? I wonder what humans would do with themselves if they saw a pegasus. Would they run like flight animals or defend like predators?

I feel exactly like a flight animal. Maybe that is because I am a pegasus? I know I should just fly off, but it is rather intriguing finding out hidden secrets of this land that I can give to the Sunshower and King. What was the king's name? StormBringer, perhaps? It's a good legend title, but I cannot remember it well for the life of me. I do remember Kahlua's quite easily. Do I remember what I don't know? I've never seen a 'Sunshower', but I've seen horses that deal storms. I've been in storms. I don't like storms. Seeing lightning then feeling the ground rumble under me as the deafening sound of thunder fills my ears. Why do we fear lightning, but not the noise of lightening? I can imagine Helovian horses with titles such as LightningBringer, but Thunderous? Nope, haven't heard anything like that one yet.

I am broken from my thoughts when I hear the soft crying of a horse. I do not see anyone immediately. The darkness cloaks all that wonder. Me, I don't get dark. I can set myself on fire and illuminate the darkness. I can talk to the Moon Goddes while being an angel of the light, but I still work for the Dark Queen. She is the moon, my role model, who I aspire to be. How nice it must be... to be a god.

I catch a glimpse of who is crying and trot towards the figure. "Miss? Why do you cry at this time? Who has upset you?" My voice is soft and loving, like a mothers, but I feel around the same age as this mare. Is it weird? Is it weird that me and her are probably the same age, yet she doesn't seem mature and I've already had two kids? I am not the normal one here, she is. It's normal to cry, to scream, to pout, and to want to die. I've felt that, but when I was one. Now, I am too mature for my own good. Should I become a child again? "I am Aurelia a Worlds Edge Se--" I stop before I finish the word seer. I take in a deep breath, filling my lungs and continue. I am Aurelia, a Hidden Falls Prisoner." My head drops as low as hers and I try to make eye contact. "You are too pretty for crying."

talk talk talk
ooc:; <3
Image Credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 05-18-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-18-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-27-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-09-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-22-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 07-17-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-04-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-08-2014, 08:15 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-21-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-23-2014, 08:04 PM