the Rift

a merchant's boy

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
"It's in my blood! And why are you so short?" I chuckled with him, quietly, and I realized I found peace with this stallion. "It's in my blood, unfortunately." I smiled and looked into his golden eyes. He was kind, even though he had seemed to be intriguing at first. "Regardless of the distance the Edge really is not that far from here, I have been wandering back and forth for awhile now without much of an issue." Wow, these mares really did not like me, did they? They didn't have a reason exactly, but still. They barely knew me and already seemed to hate me. Judgmental bitches.

"I would of enjoyed your company, but if you choose to go elsewhere I will understand. Though know that my offer will always be open should you change your mind, unlike other herds we do not discriminate over who we allow to join our ranks." Unlike an other herd, because from what I knew, the Aurora Basin was the only one to deny anyone without a horn. But apparently they didn't like some horned ones either. "You know, if you just had a foal, why aren't you home looking after him or her? Or are you to good to do little things like that?" Excuse me? I snapped my head to Esther, glaring at her with darkening eyes. Did she really want to try my patience? I took in a deep, shaky breath as she turned to the pregnant equine and listened with dislike to her words.

"I hope your baby will mean more to you than to leave him or her alone like she has. I wish you luck. I am sorry for the outburst, but she has gotten on my last nerve acting like a know it all. I do disagree on how far my home is, as when I was taken home it did not take days to reach it." "SHE has a name." I growled, staring at the blue-marked mare. "I do will understand if you choose to go to a different home. The Basin is not for everyone. As for why we are all unicorns I can not be sure. For me, I love the cold. I love the fact I am surrounded by others who look like me. But if that is not for you, I do hope we can one day be friends." SHE IGNORED ME. I took a step closer to her, still growling, when someone - a mare who I loved in the most platonic way possible - came forth out of the shadows. And she saved the mare from a certain death.

"Perhaps she has left her babe among those indebted to her, as we to them, kindred and kin in all but blood. Left, indeed, with the divided half of her soul. A Jaguar, if you would, bonded." Circuta. "Would you state, yourself, that you would not trust the Basin with your own suckling? Of course not. You would expect them to watch after it, as a family should. Time is ticking on, my dearest Esther, and we must further our kingdom's, or allow them to rot in desolation." I turned my head to the purple-eyed mare and the corner of my mouth turned upwards. She always knew how to insult others with her fancy words, that was one of the things that made her so superior in my mind. "Circuta. Sleuth of the Hidden Falls— my superior being Seele the Necromancer." Her superior was nobody. Seele was a clown while Circuta was the Queen, her mind much more complicated yet tidied up than the crazy glass-horned clown. I listened as she spoke to Blightghast with a smile upon my lips, but then I turned my head to glance at Esther.

The glare I gave her meant everything and I mouthed four words to her - four simple words that I could easily follow up to if I wanted to. "I will kill you." There was no voice behind the threat, only my lips shaping the words and a great smile after. If she had any intelligence in her little head, she would take the hint and leave. I turned to Blightghast again. "You can stay with us for the night if you wish, but you do not have to stay if you don't like our home. Everyone is allowed to explore a little, Blightghast." And with that, I took a step back and stared at Esther again. She would pay for her little sweet comments. I would find her again and rip apart her throat and watch as she would slowly die in front of me, with her blood upon my maw. And it would be glorious.

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: -
word count: 784
tags: @[Esther] @[Brisa] @[Blightghast] @[Circuta]
DELINNE
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
a merchant's boy - by Blightghast - 05-19-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Brisa - 05-19-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Esther - 05-19-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Delinne - 05-19-2014, 01:35 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Blightghast - 05-19-2014, 01:57 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Brisa - 05-19-2014, 02:53 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Esther - 05-19-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Delinne - 05-20-2014, 01:10 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Blightghast - 05-20-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Brisa - 05-21-2014, 08:16 PM