the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome to the Circus [Joining]

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
The one that is unknown to me, but must be with the herd, introduces herself as Ghost, and I nod politely as I make her acquaintance. The Necromancer? Spy? Well I know what a spy is but I have no idea who the Necromancer is. I don't usually use such unflattering nicknames. Yssraim is introduced to me as the filly that is present before me. I bow my head again with a gentle smile. The filly is.. strange to say the least. As I approached I noticed her stiffen - more than just stiffen. With the exception of her head, it seemed she had turned to stone. It put me on edge a little, and I felt my own body posture tense slightly. Before I can speak and answer her request to join, the Queen Seele arrives. As she speaks, I realize that this must be the 'Necromancer.' I have never seen Seele do any sort of necromancy, but then, I do not know her that well.

It seems in this moment that I should take my leave and with one more bow and a murmur of each of their names, I turn my tail and return from whence I came.

OOC: peace-ing out.. figured I'd let you guys do your thing (and not hold up replies)

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Circus [Joining] - by Ghost - 05-19-2014, 05:17 AM
RE: Welcome to the Circus [Joining] - by Yssraim - 05-19-2014, 06:41 AM
RE: Welcome to the Circus [Joining] - by Cashmere - 05-20-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Welcome to the Circus [Joining] - by Ghost - 05-24-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: Welcome to the Circus [Joining] - by Seele - 05-24-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Welcome to the Circus [Joining] - by Yssraim - 05-31-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: Welcome to the Circus [Joining] - by Cashmere - 06-02-2014, 01:15 PM