the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome to the Circus [Joining]

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

Her voice disappeared on the breeze, hopefully making its way to one that had more authority than herself so the job of settling Yssraim in would run smoothly. The journey hadn't been difficult, but even though the Falls were close to the forests of the Threshold, it still took much longer to travel by foot than it did by wing. A process Ghost wasn't all that used to. The mare greatly looked forward to a brief rest, refilling her energy gauge, before stepping back out to patrol the night. Ghost adored the dark skies and her wings itched to swim in the moon's bright silver glow. For now, her ears flicked to the sound of the girl who lingered nearby and the mare let out a calm breath. "Someone who can officially accept you into our family. My meagre title does not hold such power" she commented quietly, watching the landscape intently for movement.

It was a few minutes later that finally a horned figure appeared. A mare dappled like her mother had been, smaller than Ghost and tainted in a purple pink gradient. An unusual looking one, a face she vaguely remembered from their first herd meeting though the name she was learning for the first time. Cashmere. A pale name for a pale horse, she would be easy enough to remember.

The Mason bowed and smiled, a gesture that did little to diminish Ghost's typical vacant expression, the symbol of the bow had not been taught to her and smiles made her cringe, though she would manage them now and then. "Mason" her eerie whisper of a voice acknowledges the female, noting the ring around her ear in brief interest. "I am Ghost, the Necromancer's spy and this is Yssraim. She seeks to join our ranks and I have not the authority to grant her this... But you have."

Ghost fell silent then, her part in this was almost over and she had fulfilled one of her duties to the herd. She hoped Yssraim would pick a good profession and find her way in their growing family, that was if dear warm eyed Mason approved.

but I’m gonna bet they never really feel at home
if they spent a lifetime learning how to live in Rome

@[Yssraim]
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Circus [Joining] - by Ghost - 05-19-2014, 05:17 AM