the Rift

[OPEN] shoot me in the heart

Wilibald Posts: 44
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 14.0 hh :: 8 years
Sarah

WELL things were certainly taking quite the turn. All he wanted was to gently talk Miss Delinne away from the edge, maybe make her feel a little better about everything, offer Windwalker a trip to the Falls - odd fellow as he was he would fit right in with the sorts that Wilibald had to live with every day. Yes, that would have been quite the pleasant approach. Perhaps someday (not very likely) he would see the validity of what Windwalker did and how it had worked but in the heat of the moment, the small chestnut was too shocked to form a sentence, inside his own mind or vocally.

He had never in all his years heard such anger or seen such violence. When Delinne made the first snap, why he jumped so high with shock he thought he was going to shoot clean through his skin and leave nothing but a pile of fur and piss behind.

Oh yes, so shocking was this turn of events that some faculties were loosened. He was, after all, regrettably close to the pair right when it was all starting and oh his little heart just could not take it! Confrontation!! Alert! Alert!!

He needed to get out of there. Manners would just need to be tossed to the wind. He wanted no part in any of this and, he suspected from a glance cast his way by the stallion, they wanted him to have no part either.

Though it could not accurately be said that Wilibald left without a pause. A mad scramble was made to get clear of the pair and put a small distance between them - eyes white-rimmed in fear - but then he had to go and find his thoughts again and they made him pause. It was rude to leave without first announcing one’s intention to do so… but did this pair before him really deserve to be alerted of his leaving?

Well…

As it was, very quietly that the short stallion alerted them with a hasty “... Good day then.” and with his social obligation filled, he was off. Not with a flash, mind you, and certainly not even with a bang. But he did get out of there just as quickly as those stocky little legs could manage! And with a little luck, they would not even notice that he was leaving and with even BETTER luck he would never have to set eyes on that angry mare again. Oh all that blood! So horrible!

His heart felt as though it was close to giving out, so severe was this shock. One thing was for certain, he was never going to leave the Falls again.

[@[Delinne] & hehe Nanna don't feel bad about leaving him out ;) left out is where he wants to be!]

please tag Wilibald in replies
non-lethal force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
shoot me in the heart - by Delinne - 05-20-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Windwalker - 05-20-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Wilibald - 05-20-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Delinne - 05-20-2014, 02:47 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Windwalker - 05-20-2014, 03:19 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Wilibald - 05-20-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Delinne - 05-21-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Windwalker - 05-21-2014, 04:01 AM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Wilibald - 05-21-2014, 02:37 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Delinne - 05-22-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Windwalker - 05-22-2014, 05:19 AM