the Rift

[OPEN] shoot me in the heart

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

memories,
haunting my mind

"What an odd place to consider your options…" I shook my head lightly, lowering my head to the ground as I parted my lips to speak, but the black stallion interrupted me. "Jumping off a cliff is no way to die. The fall takes a long time and it is not pretty. You may even survive." I rose and snapped my head in the black non-pegasus' direction and stared at him. How... 'Not everyone is as stupid as you.' I sighed and looked away again. "I know... But I could also die on the spot. Which is sort of what I want, but not what I dare to do. If you know what I mean..." "Oh my, certainly he is right! What could have possibly happened to make you contemplate such a horrible thing?" What could've happened to make me want to die? Should I really tell these two?

"I am Windwalker. And I am of no herd. Once though, before the darkness and the cave, I lived in the Dragon's Throat." Dragon's Throat. The place where my lover had been supposed to be, but never were. "I am Wilibald, son of Hamfast, and Storyteller in the Hidden Falls." Herd brother? "It is a great pleasure to meet you both!" I flicked my ears and listened when Wilibald spoke to Windwalker. "I am sorry that you do not have a herd, sir." A smile crossed my lips quickly before turning into a frown again.

"My reasons for contemplating suicide... I watched my lover die right in front of me and our kids, and it was my fault." With closed eyes, I rose my head, feeling the tears burn behind my eyelids. "I broke my own family and blamed it on others." My ears pinned against my feathered poll. "I'm a worthless mother and my first-born hates me. I traumatized my son when I tried to rescue him by escaping the darkness that took over Helovia." I turned my head to the stallions, and as I opened my eyes, the tears started to roll. All I could do was cry nowadays. Where was the happiness? "All that I loved about life was taken away from me. And it can't be fucking long before my son and newborn hates me as well - because then, I will have nothing to live for anymore."

"All my life, I've been a toy to others. But Azzaron..." Oh Gods, it hurt to speak his name. "He showed me love, gave my two beautiful children, and I am the reason he died. I can't... I can't live with that on my shoulders."

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba thinking'

wordcount // 435
tags // @[Windwalker] && @[Wilibald]
ooc // -

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
shoot me in the heart - by Delinne - 05-20-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Windwalker - 05-20-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Wilibald - 05-20-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Delinne - 05-20-2014, 02:47 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Windwalker - 05-20-2014, 03:19 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Wilibald - 05-20-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Delinne - 05-21-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Windwalker - 05-21-2014, 04:01 AM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Wilibald - 05-21-2014, 02:37 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Delinne - 05-22-2014, 12:21 AM