the Rift

[OPEN] shoot me in the heart

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Gore

Windwalker seemed to have gone from helpful to... Something I wanted to let my horn sink into. I looked at him and saw his little quick glance at the edge, before I pinned my ears forth to listen to whatever he had to say. Was he still going to play Santa's little helper like Wilibald was? "You have not had a bad life, nor have you been abused, so I can not see a reason for you to kill yourself. If you ask me, you sound more like a whining bitch than anything else."

Snap. In half of a second, my heart started to beat faster and the blue sparkling orbs of mine turned almost black. No, keep your sanity. "Grow a pair of fucking balls, Delinne, and do what you have to do. Go back to your children and make things right. Don't be a waste of air and space." Snap. I could feel the demons inside my head twist around my thoughts and soon... The pony spoke as well, but I didn't even acknowledge him anymore. Soon the demons would take over me. I turned more towards the black giant and glared at him as my ears pinned to my poll, almost as if they were glued to it. Snap and twist and break. Well hello, my old friends.

"Ex-fucking-CUSE me?" I started, exposing my yellowed teeth as I spat out the words. Without even thinking about it, my legs moved towards him. "How about you go FUCK YOURSELF, alright? I was born a fucking princess - yes, you heard me, fucker, I was royalty - in the most useless Kingdom there is, but that didn't stop my so-called-herd brothers from raping and beating me up until I was lying on the ground close to DEATH while the pathetic excuse I had for a father whom called himself King turned his cheek away. WHEN I CELEBRATED MY FIRST BIRTHDAY, I WAS RAPED UNTIL I BLED BY A FUCKER LIKE YOU AS MY PRESENT." I basically screamed the words in his face, now only standing a few inches away from him. "I'm not a whining little bitch, but what I am is a psychopathic, twisted woman who would love to stab you right now and eat your fucking heart," I whispered, a smile spreading across my lips and then... Snap his head and drink his blood.

My head was lowered until the spiraled horn upon my brow was pointed towards his chest and shoulder area. A growl escaped me before I lunged myself with all the power I had in my hindlegs - towards him. I could almost feel as the black and white bone sticking out from my head pierced his right shoulder and in a heartbeat I snapped my head to my left, leaving a gash about an inch in length and bleeding like a waterfall on his shoulder. Red liquid splattered across my face and I laughed. The wide smile crossed my lips and I laughed out loud, like a maniac I laughed at the pain this would cause him. "DON'T CALL A PISSY MARE A WHINING BITCH, FUCKER!" I screamed, my normally calming voice was hoarse and I couldn't stop laughing. Still in the jump, I lunged inwards the land, bucking as I went. Hopefully the grey hooves would punch off his face.

At least I wasn't sad anymore. I was fucking happy.

"Talking"
'Thinking'
Words: 565
Tags: @[Windwalker] @[Wilibald]
OOC: Permission from Nanna to powerplay the attack <3 And I think Delinne's sanity is kind of lost now...
delinne
Image Credit
Code by Sevin
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
shoot me in the heart - by Delinne - 05-20-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Windwalker - 05-20-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Wilibald - 05-20-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Delinne - 05-20-2014, 02:47 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Windwalker - 05-20-2014, 03:19 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Wilibald - 05-20-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Delinne - 05-21-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Windwalker - 05-21-2014, 04:01 AM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Wilibald - 05-21-2014, 02:37 PM
RE: shoot me in the heart - by Delinne - 05-22-2014, 12:21 AM