the Rift

[OPEN] silken banners streaming;

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
Illynx
She watches them both, how they look to her with different levels of anxiety and curiosity flashing across their faces; it should make her laugh that it seems Lena is more fretful about this sudden turn of pace in their conversation than Roland is, but the Lady holds a mask of composure as she waits for the stallion’s response, her eyes the only tell tale sign that she is amused.

Her crown nods as he states his term of service, letting her gaze slide evenly from one to the other as she returns his smile. It’s hard to believe that time slips by so quickly that it seems only yesterday that they all had met one another, that so many years have passed without so much as a wave goodbye. She did, at least, still have the comfort of these two, among many others; her brethren on the mountain, so distinct and different they each were but for their genetic heritage, the ones who had survived and suffered through all the plights and woes of life and ambition that swept through their homes and attempted to make their hearts falter.

It would not be so, not for them. She knows this in herself, even if she is to die or be usurped tomorrow; they will remain together. They have known no other way for too long, and for some, she even suspects true loyalty, true love.

She does not know what Roland feels. Whatever it is, she knows he finds the Basin worthy of defending in his own quiet ways, and that is all that truly matters to her, even if he does not believe that the crowned should smash the smaller things beneath them, even if he will not dance upon the skulls of the damned with as much glee as she does…

She believes he will still be dancing there, when the time comes.

He’s been there for everything so far.

"Too long to remain in one place and be so helpful, I say," she says with a giggle, her eyes slipping towards him with a delightful twinkle in their depths and a playful smile tugging at her lips, "add your wisdom to my council, Roland. Honor our herd by becoming our new Thief."

@[Roland]
if I only could make a deal with God.
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
silken banners streaming; - by Illynx - 05-20-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: silken banners streaming; - by Roland - 05-21-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: silken banners streaming; - by Lena - 05-26-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: silken banners streaming; - by Illynx - 05-27-2014, 04:00 PM
RE: silken banners streaming; - by Roland - 06-07-2014, 04:00 PM
RE: silken banners streaming; - by Lena - 06-15-2014, 11:11 AM