the Rift

[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Wow... There were a lot of horses at the same place. For one unicorn. Why? Patiently, I listened to every single one, and started to think about the event on the mountain again. I had attacked him. I had made a taller stallion spit blood. If that wasn't epic, I didn't even know anymore. "Well first of all, The Hidden Falls is a species-friendly herd. We welcome and accept everyone despite their physical attractions or capabilities. We have several ranks, including Artisans, like myself, Masons, Sneaks, Tiros, Soldiers, and much more of course." Then the painted filly dared to turn her head to me, as if I was to continue. "Even though I am genuinely interested when it comes to other's description of their herds..." Bad girl, lying again. "... I certainly do know about them already. My home was the Windtossed Foothills from the start, but after the darkness - be glad you missed it, Tsar' - it changed name to the Hidden Falls as waterfalls appears everywhere nowadays."

"The ranks that Abishia was talking about are many. Just tell your interest and we will most likely find a rank fitting you perfectly. In the Hidden Falls, you work your way to the stars - unlike others." I glanced at the others, and suddenly recognized one of the faces. Archibald. I widened my eyes, but that was all. I hadn't met the beast in perhaps... Two years? It must've been, because it was before I got pregnant with Destry. Slowly, I let my gaze wander over the others to not let them think I had met the black stallion before.

"Of the four homes there is here in Helovia, I must say that my current one is the best one I've experienced. The Dragon's Throat is a desert land, warmed by the sun every day and it's like walking into a wall of heat when you're in far enough. I paused and looked directly at Tsar'. "The World's Edge is a home of trees, right by the ocean. And the Aurora Basin as this black mare speaks of..." I glanced at her, feeling slight despise filling me up inside. "It's cold. So very cold and dark in the times of Frostfall."

There we go. 'Dezba.' 'Yes?' 'Are my loves still alright? No dangers around?' 'No, mother. No dangers. They fine.'

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba talking'
Words: 387
Tags: @[Tsar'] @[Archibald] @[Sacre] @[Sialia] @[Abishia]
OOC:
delinne
Image Credit
Code by Sevin
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Abishia - 05-20-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sacre - 05-20-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sialia - 05-20-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Delinne - 05-21-2014, 12:44 AM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sacre - 05-23-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-23-2014, 12:58 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Abishia - 05-23-2014, 01:27 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sialia - 05-24-2014, 11:12 PM