the Rift

[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade

Tsar' Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
If being wrong is a crime, I am serving forever.</style>

I listened carefully as each and every one of them spoke praises on their homes, I hadn't expected anything negative at least...considering that they all seemed to be trying to win me over. Trying to take me home as if I was some kind of whore they would bed that night. The only one that didn't speak out was the great black stallion...it was a shame I was truly interested in what he had to say about whatever bid he was going to throw into the air.
Dark rimmed harks swiveled about as I wondered over each and every herd for a moment, disqualifying the Basin quickly as there was no way I would voluntarily remain in somewhere with snow for that long. So that left the Throat and the Falls, both of which were interesting and put forth by totally different characters. Especially the Falls, I had never seen such opposites reside in the same herd as I did today, but they seemed to compliment each other's crazy traits quite well. While the black and red colt was quite and very loyal to the place he called home, I just wasn't all that enthralled by the description he gave. I wasn't looking for somewhere to find myself at six years old I was well past the age of having to find myself.
Shaking my twin horned skull I made up my mind, deciding that if things went downhill I could simply move on and find somewhere more fitting for my needs. Turning my silver pools to the lighting struck mare and then to the excited painted one I allowed the corners of my charcoal kissers to turn up ever so slightly. "While all of the herds sound lovely...except the Basin, that just sounds frigid. I flashed an apologetic look in the direction of the other black mare before continuing. "I believe I will be going home with you two ladies tonight." The thought was a funny one, me, the most antisocial creature going home with two attractive ladies. But that thought was ended as my silver eyes turned towards the colt, Sacre. "I hope we are able to keep in touch though Sacre. You are going to grow into a wonderful stallion.
My long ombred tail smacked against my sides with a satisfying crack as I took a step closer to the blue eyed mare, "Lead the way."

SPEAKING
OOC: @[Sacre] @[Abishia] @[Sialia] @[Delinne] ♠♠
{403}
Tagged:

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Abishia - 05-20-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sacre - 05-20-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sialia - 05-20-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Delinne - 05-21-2014, 12:44 AM