the Rift

[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Her smile brightened, another successful recruit. Midas and Seele should be proud! Tsar's words were well spoke, his responses soft and his words polite. She was pleased to see this - for he was a nice man, and would be a fantastic addition to the family. He would do well in the Falls, and he would not be expecting more than he should, for Delinne and Abi had a quite honest description of their home. A soft smile was flashed to Delinne, but only for a slight moment, for she wished not to seem boastful, or shove it in the others face. She had grown quite fond of the red and dark toned boy, he was polite, soft spoken, and just as Tsar' mentioned, he would most likely grow into a fine Stallion. When the dual horned said this, Abishia nodded, looking to Sacre with a warm and friendly smile." Sacre. It was very nice to meet you. I hope our paths cross sometime again. " She then bowed her dome, turning to the horned, the girl, the one that Tsar' had so humorously turned down. "And you also ma'am, it was a pleasure. Tell the Golden Queen hi for me?"

With a whisk of her tail, she turned in the direction of home, awaiting Delinne to take the lead, even though the child had been there first, to essentially make the recruitment, it was more polite to let the other's go before her. And plus - she wanted to stay on the mare's good side for now, despite how deep Aza had jammed spears into her heart. Her smile stayed, a ivory hark flicked, weight shifting, she was eager to return home. She stepped back, making room for Delinne to lead, a respectful nod sent in the direction of the others as they set off towards home.

"blah blah blah."

@[Tsar'] @[Delinne]

I'll put up a thread in the Falls for Tsar's welcome!!! (:

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Abishia - 05-20-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sacre - 05-20-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 09:51 PM