the Rift

[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade

Tsar' Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
If being wrong is a crime, I'm serving forever.</style>

I wasn't quite sure where it was that I had traveled too. Whispers of a magical place full of war and gods called Helovia had reached my curious harks as I passed the clusters of gossips on the roads. Of course, I was as clueless as a newborn filly to the reason why this Helovia place was so very important that other equines chatted about it during their daily conversations. Regardless it sounded quite fitting, if there was ever a place that a gladiator would fit properly in, it was a place wrecked by war and blood shed.
A grim grin spread across my broad features as the thought of doing what I was bred and trained for caused a warm fuzzy feeling to envelope my massive eighteen hand high frame. Maybe it made me a bit sadistic that I loved the thrill of the fight, but regardless, it was what I had been made for. A lean, mean, fighting machine right? At least that was what my beautiful mother had told me before fate whisked her and the rest of my "family" away from me. Oddly enough thinking back on that day didn't bring forth feelings of sadness or remorse, just a blank slate where emotions should be. Cream lids fluttered over silvery pools for a moment, removing all memories from my grey matter so I could focus properly on what was going on around me.
The feeling of foliage brushing against my war torn barrel caused my lids to peel back once more, oddly bright eyes floated about taking in the greenery around me. This had to be the place that those gossips had been tittering about..the claiming lands of sorts for Helovia. This was the only exit and entrance into the lands that carried the stories of centuries, excitement bubbled through my mixed veins momentarily as I collected my bearing.
Long, primitively marked limbs pulled beneath my broad frame next to a bright green tree that was alive and buzzing with the insects that had found their way into the little cracks and crevices of the bark. It was all so oddly peaceful, very peaceful considering the scent of a female's fear from a few trees over as the tones of a deep voice tickled at my eardrums. Too far away to make out the words, I flicked the possiblity of intruding on their meeting away, it wasn't my business to deal with the issues of these other creatures. Especially a stranger. Instead, I remained rooted to my spot, silver eyes and dark rimmed harks being the only movement visible from my frame. Someone was sure to come along eventually, and if not. I would go hunting on my own.

SPEAKING
OOC: Yaay~ Sorry it sucks, wanted to get something up before work, so I hope someone can work with this! it's so short omg I am so sorry
{453}

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Abishia - 05-20-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sacre - 05-20-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sialia - 05-20-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Delinne - 05-21-2014, 12:44 AM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sacre - 05-23-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-23-2014, 12:58 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Abishia - 05-23-2014, 01:27 PM