the Rift

[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
Code:

Her front pillars appealed out before her as her hind propelled her through the densely wooded forest. Mossy trunks, bare trunks, fat trunks, skinny trunks; all flew past her at the corner of her gaze, passing them by with a whisk of her sorrow locks and a light thumping on grey slate hooves. After a joyous leap over a Bush (that was much to large for such a well... uncollected, high, jump) , she skidded to a clumsy halt as the scent of another somewhere nearby racked he senses. Tentatively, she walked forward, her lines twitching as her pools took in the sights of the foliage that was being held by the tight grip of Birdsong. Feathers fluttered and critters scurried across the worn, narrow path every so often. Over the past few months, the air had become increasingly hotter all around Helovia, (except the Aorura Basin, it's always butt-fuck cold up in the land of horned douche faces) and she had come to be more and more thankful for the cool crisp waterfalls that dotted her home.

The trail curved around a tree, and as she rounded it's trunk, she had to stifle her gasp of surprise. She had taken her time meandering on over to whatever it is she had scented, but she hasn't expected the newcomer to fall from the ducking sky all of a sudden. Quickly, she corrected her horrible posture and walked up to the large man calmly, her some held in its usual, regal position. When she neared, she bowed her some in respect, the strong yellow rays reflected off the glass horn upon her brow. She looked him over momentarily, noticing the scars that decorated his hide, an awful reminder of the self inflicted wounds that lie perfectly visible upon her right shoulder; seven gashes, one atop another, nearly four inches long - still healing. She disregarded the memory of the horrible pain, and forced herself t focus. Her dual hues gaze met his bright silvery ones, and she smiled, noticing the large, goat like horns that flanked either side of his head. "Greetings. Welcome to Helovia sir. I'm Abishia. I've come to inform you," She paused for a moment, looking away as a rabbit dashed through the bushes, causing quite a distraction as birds rang alarm calls that echoed through the forest that was filled with voices. "Possibly offer you a place in the Hidden Falls, but - oh dear, please disregard my rudeness. I forgot to ask of your name! " She shook her head and laughed softly, her vocals soft like the pink rays at dawn. "Well anyways, your in the transition to a new life, full of new opportunities!" She smiled warmly, her tone friendly and welcoming.

"blah blah blah."

Thought I would just throw abi in here

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Abishia - 05-20-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sacre - 05-20-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sialia - 05-20-2014, 10:45 PM