the Rift

[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
After my visit up on the Heavenly Fields, I had come back down and was now wandering about in the Threshold again. Perhaps I would see Destry wander around, or find Dezba together with Cahira. I could only hope, of course, and it wasn't very likely to find either of them. Why would my daughter even allow me to try and find her? I remembered her words. I remembered her face, when she saw the little filly lie by my tail and I remembered how she had run away from me. Destry, the black daughter between a horned and a winged - my daughter, who had run away from me as I had birthed a filly from another father. I shook my head violently and cringed hard. All I wanted to do was just... Tear something apart, scream, fight, feel blood splatter against my black face and see my horn sink into something soft. "I assume that you are the new comer? If so, welcome to Helovia. Hello to you both as well." I opened my eyes widely and looked around me. Voices? I stood still and desperately tried to grasp my sanity again. I would not snap. I would not...

Snap.

My sides were heaving, breathing as if I had run away from a thousand demons. Which I had, inside my head. Taking a deep breath to calm myself, I set course for the voices and it didn't take long before I found the little group. Stepping out of the darkness, I gazed upon them and smiled, a simple mask to hide my insanity. A white stallion with long, curved horns seemed to be the center of attention, and I looked up. He was giant. What was it with stallions being giants in this land?! Everyone was either several inches taller or extremely shorter than me. I let my gaze fall on the three others and I wanted to roll my eyes. Of course, Abishia was here. Was the Threshold her home or something?

The other two were unicorns, one was black with red and the other was black with white markings. Every-fucking-one was a real unicorn except Abishia in this gathering. "Hello, darlings." I smiled wider - still just a mask - and stepped closer, standing about one and a half horse-length away from the giant stallion. "I am sorry, I never catched your names. Seems like I came a bit too late for that. I am Delinne, Sneak in the Hidden Falls." Maybe this one would be as easy as Oras had been? I had just charmed that black boy a little and he had followed me home like a puppy.

Was every stallion that easy? No, wait. Blightghast had been harder to recruit.

I waited for a while before I parted my lips again, my half-closed gaze set on the horned white. "Even though I am sure that Abishia has already told you about our home-" I glanced at her, wanting to frown but I kept the smile on. "- and that we would love to take you there. Of course, you don't have to stay with us if you don't want to, but we welcome everyone."

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba talking'
Words: 527
Tags: @[Tsar'] @[Abishia] @[Sacre] @[Sialia]
OOC:
delinne
Image Credit
Code by Sevin
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Abishia - 05-20-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sacre - 05-20-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sialia - 05-20-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Delinne - 05-21-2014, 12:44 AM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sacre - 05-23-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-23-2014, 12:58 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Abishia - 05-23-2014, 01:27 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sialia - 05-24-2014, 11:12 PM