the Rift

[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Archibald the Dauntless

You need to know that you're in for the fight of your life

"Warriors of old, trained and true, do not belong amongst feeble armies." Archibald's voice boomed, finally, as he approached the group. He had been standing back, his dark body hidden well in the shadows of the trees. The Dauntless was a monstrous mass amongst these mice, however, the cream dun that stood before him nearly matched his height. But still not quite. Loretta mused, at his heels loyally. Archibald's stoney face did not twist up in a smile, but his bonded bitch felt his approval. Curling her tail over her back, the amber eyed dog looked at each surrounding creature in turn. Archibald's nostrils flared with the mixing herd scents--Hidden Falls, which had once been the glorious Windtossed Foothills, as well as the Aurora Basin, a herd full of unicorns only that he had fought wars against and for. Archibald wondered coldly, and briefly, if his sellsword ways would change with his new charge. Loretta gave a small, low growl towards the friesian mare, remembering her trespassing time into the Foothills, while Archibald was still the king. Ktulu, loyal and true as well, was on Archibald's left still, where she had placed herself for the entirety of their patrol. Archibald gave no sideays golden glance to the mare as he stepped towards the dun, lifting his massive body to tower over all of the company.

"Archibald the Dauntless," The beast started, his voice cold yet bold with all the authority of a king, as it always was. Archibald was a domineering sight, his power true, and Loretta wondered how each of these weaklings would react at his words. "It would be wisest to promise your skills where they would be of best use." It was easy to tell that the mammoth intended for Tsar' to follow him and Ktulu back to the World's Edge. Molten gold eyes fell smack to lay on Tsar's, his gaze unwavering and strong. He needed to test this stallion's resolve. His body looked able enough, a mutt of strong blood. The horns that curled from his forehead reminded the Dauntless of his younger brother, Casimir, and he knew they were probably powerful battering rams. "This is my bonded, Loretta." He did not motion towards his bitch, but she stood on Archibald's right, her body square, eyes moving around to each face of the group, especially the friesian and the fox.

Kahlua wanted peace for her land, and Archibald would see that it remained, however, strength was what was needed to enforce said peace. It would take an idiot not to see that Archibald, his companion, and Ktulu beside him were mechanics of war. Their bodies were scarred and strong, burly, able to crush each of these before them with careful ease and no thought. Dark tail flicked over Archibald's hind pillars as he waited for the stallion, Tsar', before him to speak. Archibald's statuesque, perfect posture of the warlord he was challenged anyone to speak against him.
[OOC: Permission given by ali to say Ktulu is with him.]

image credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Abishia - 05-20-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sacre - 05-20-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 09:51 PM