[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
We set fire to our homes,
Walking barefoot in the snow
</style>

Tsar'. The boy rolled it around in his head and marvelled at the peculiar way it sounded, the name was almost debonair to the boy. One you wouldn't be surprised if a King had that name or a Prince. The stallion certainly fit his part too, he was huge in size and bulked up to the max, magnificent horns curled round his ears and finished alongside his neck. Sacre couldn't think of a horse he'd seen with horns that big before! It made his own, that wasn't quite fully formed yet, look rather pathetic. Inari gave his bonded a side long glance of smug satisfaction as finally his meddling friend knew what it felt like to be average. All those times the fox had stood in disgruntled awe of Natraj and his plume of various tails, now Sacre knew how it felt and the fox enjoyed the retribution. They weren't so different after all, there was always someone or something more wonderful or awe inspiring. The colt, on the other hand, kept up his welcoming face and swallowed the brunt of Inari's justice ridden stare with a quick slap of his tail.

The newcomer then went on to explain that he had been travelling for a couple of years before asking the two recruiters of their own time in Helovia. Sacre chose to give the mare a moment to speak, thinking on his own answer, however they were interrupted once more by the appearance of yet another. A female again, her coat as black as his own, but marred in white and purple and a long dark horn crowned her head. Sacre smiled to her, his ears pricking with interest as he noted her place of residence and her name as Sialia. Aurora Basin. He wondered if it was still the same cold place full of horned beasts, it couldn't have changed much in the short time he'd been away could it? By her appearance one would think not, though Sacre's memories were fond of his birth home and he couldn't help but smile when he heard the name. "Hello" he managed before their growing company got bigger.

Another mare! The world was quite well off on its female population apparently as he and Tsar' stood as the only two male representatives. This one was also black with marks like lightening and a horn to add to the collection of horns already present at their unscheduled meeting. She introduced herself as a sneak from the Falls, Delinne, again extending her invitation to the wondrous unknown land of the Hidden Falls. Hidden Falls. What was the Hidden Falls? It was only just beginning to dawn of Sacre that he hadn't actually heard that name before. Sacre frowned and nodded politely to the mare before forming his question "where is the Hidden Falls? I haven't heard of that herd before" his boyish voice was light and curious.

He still didn't quite manage to answer Tsar's question as their party was still yet to be complete and a voice boomed into existence, a voice that belonged to a body much bigger than even the draft stallion that was the centre of all the commotion. Next to him was a mare of smaller stature, a weapon upon her forehead just like so many others here and with them was a dog. Named as Loretta and bonded to the beast, Inari quickly shrank back a little in the gaze of the canine, a cub only and this was his first encounter with a dog. The colt placed a reassuring press of his nose atop Inari's head, reminding the fox that indeed, he was still here. Goliath introduced himself as Archibald the Dauntless and dauntless he certainly looked, he really was a stereotypical hard ass warrior and Sacre stood impressed by the stallions presence.

Finally, Sacre found a pause in proceedings and decided now was time to play his own card. He nodded to the three that had just arrived before clearing his voice "I'm Sacre of the Dragons Throat." He smiled broadly, showing all his bold personality in the glow of his happy presence before he at last turned to regard Tsar'. "In answer to your question, I was born in Helovia to the Aurora Basin herd, my family still reside there in the mountains I think. I grew restless and ended up travelling until I found my place in the warmth of the Throat herd." He paused then, thinking over his words before finishing off what he was about to say "I don't know what you're looking for, but as you can see there's plenty to do if you wish to stay. I found my strength in the Dragons Throat, that and many friends, as others have to their own lands and I will too, the southern most land would welcome you heartily if you so choose to walk in our direction."

The boy left his offer with the rest of them, he wasn't a flowery mare or a war hardened hero, he was a bright young boy who spoke to Tsar like a friend.

Image Credits

@[Tsar']

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Abishia - 05-20-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sacre - 05-20-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sialia - 05-20-2014, 10:45 PM