the Rift

[OPEN] get your shit together

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

"Why didn't you mean it?" She flinches, preparing herself for his wrath, for him to scold her, yell at her, shame her for being such a stupid little girl. But no, he does none of this, he simply wastes no time waiting for an answer, and closes the space between them with his ebony frame. He then asks another question, this one - much easier to answer. Her ivory harks flick slightly, and she closes her eyes, stuck in thought for a few moments. I've only ever experienced hate and confusion, and pain. But he... He cares about me? Does he love me? She removes her velvet curtains, to stare back into his pools, the colors of them swirling together in such a beautiful show of kindness and care. But maybe what she sees there isn't that, maybe she is wrong, just as she had been about Azarel. Her soft hymns call out to him. "I- I did mean it. I'm just scared. Az-Azarel, he ran from me when I told him I cared about him. He shamed me and said mean things. He sent his mother to curse at me... " A cringe crawled up her spine, her bodice trembling.

And then he speaks again, his words meaningful. He tells her she shouldn't lie about her feelings, but to her, that means being vulnerable, vulnerable to pain, hurt, and putting herself at stake once again. But she had told this Stallion of her feelings, how she had wounded herself, and he did the same to himself, to show how much he cared. Maybe, just maybe, being truthful to him and letting her feelings show would be the best thing, since he was opening up to her. So she let her mask slide off. But... What if he doesn't like the real her? Well, her love is too strong for him maybe, that she has become delirious to such possibilities. He isn't afraid of confessing his feelings for her, so why should she cower with fear? He promises that nothing will drive him from her, except her own lies. Her right harks flicks, but she waits, for he has begun to speak again. And she watches, her eyes wide, his words settling in her mind, warming her heart, making the tips of her harks and her cheeks hot. A smile crawls across her kissers. "I won't lie, Arcane. I promise you this. " Her voice was becoming increasingly stronger. "I'll promise to you that I will not lie. I wouldn't ever want to drive space between us. And I keep my word. " Her smile widened, a small laugh echoing throughout the wood. "I thought I loved some other Stallion, but he hurt me. I'm not afraid of getting hurt by you anymore... I care to much about you. But, I don't know what love is. All I know is that you make me feel better, even now when you found me torn and bleeding, from my own doing, you made me smile. You make my heart beat faster and my thoughts clump in the best of ways, Arcane. " She took a deep breath, stretching her muzzle forward, she set it upon the ridge of his muzzle, not daring to withdraw it as she spoke again, her voice slightly muffled by his dark hairs that tickled her snout. "If I knew what love is, I would tell you that I love you. But now that I think about it, you don't need my words to secure the thought in your mind that I do. " She gently drug her muzzle up his forehead, tilting her head slightly so the tip of her glass horn didn't impale him. Softly, she groomed his forelock, lovingly actually, a soft smile lighting her features.

@[Windwalker]
these two just make me so giddy :D

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
get your shit together - by Abishia - 05-20-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: get your shit together - by Windwalker - 05-21-2014, 08:22 AM
RE: get your shit together - by Abishia - 05-21-2014, 09:31 AM
RE: get your shit together - by Windwalker - 05-21-2014, 03:16 PM