the Rift

[PRIVATE] invisible

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
ranjiri
                                                   calmness is the cradle of power

Every time I look at you you seem to be deep in thought, even at so young an age, and I wish that I could read your mind so I could know what you're thinking. Most foals I've seen and encountered were loud and rambunctious, full of energy and the drive to run and play. You are everything they are not and I know it is partly because of your hooves. I also believe that your birth-mother is the other reason that you have more of a drive just to survive than to play and enjoy being a foal. I want to tell you to slow down, to take your time and enjoy being young because it'll be gone before you know it. One day you'll wake up and you'll be on your own and there's no going back. It is up to you, however, to decide whether or not you can be comfortable with me caring for you to allow yourself to be a child.

"You're welcome." I murmur as you thank me for the amulet. I think that Lakota would be proud of me for giving it to someone who might need it more than I do. "Never take it off." I caution you with a serious tone. "It can only protect you if you're wearing it, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I'm fearful that if you wander away someone may try to take my gift away from you. I don't want to think that someone would stoop low enough to trick a child into giving up an amulet, but I've learned that there is evil in the world. It might not be visible, but its there, waiting for the perfect moment to sink its claws into anyone unsuspecting.

I do not want to dwell on the evils of the world, though, because you are amazingly perceptive and I don't want to upset you. So I smile and touch my muzzle to yours. "What would you like to do today?"

"."
@[Ryuu]
Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
invisible - by Ranjiri - 05-20-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: invisible - by Ryuu - 05-26-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: invisible - by Ranjiri - 05-29-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: invisible - by Ryuu - 07-04-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: invisible - by Ranjiri - 07-29-2014, 10:29 PM