the Rift

[DROP] Lets do the time warp again. [Quest Drop]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

The God of Time watched, wondering if the stallion was as abrasive as he looked. At least he was being rather contrite for a little shithead. He used words like "humbly request", which the god admitted to liking, as it did show class when speaking to a creature who could end your existence before you even started. (That IS the fun part of controlling time, you know).

The shorter, dark god regarded him with his ethereal blue eyes, humming quietly to himself as he thought about the request. It was an interesting request, to be sure. A shocking fire, right? The God of Time thought about bringing his brother in on this one and decided that instead, he would focus on integrated his brother's powers in a different way.

"Bring me a Sun Amulet," he said. "That will give you the power you need to start the fires, but as for the shocking...." He hummed and then grinned.

"Go get struck by lightning." He paused. "Go get struck by lightning while wearing the Sun Amulet." The God chuckled to himself, finding his plan rather amusing. The idea of this stallion standing on top of some god-forsaken hilltop waiting for lightning was comical. If he was smart, he'd get someone with shocking magic already to give him a jolt.

"Once you have done that, go spy on one individual you claim to be your enemy and tell me what you have seen. Return to the Veins of the Gods when you are done, and I will meet you."

3 part quest!
1. Obtain a sun amulet
2. Get shocked while wearing the sun amulet
3. Spy on an enemy!

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets do the time warp again. [Quest Drop] - by Random Event - 06-10-2014, 10:50 PM