the Rift

[DROP] Lets do the time warp again. [Quest Drop]

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Back in the ugly caves. Well, they aren't totally ugly, it's just that I have no fond memories of them. Why am I here? Hell if I know.. Something inside me felt the need to come here, like I was being called. Now I'm wandering through without really knowing where my hooves take me, looking back and forth from room to room. The entrance to the caves, the Sanctuary... Where I brought Cypress.. (Where is she?) and said goodbye to Africa after being nearly chased out by Midas, Hector, and Gaucho. I screamed my love for her - and doubtless got some awkward looks for it. Soon I'll find her again. I have to.

Continuing on I come to the room where I became myself again, at the Wall of Histories, where a fountain's waters had healed me. Midas and Hector had saved me when I'd come in begging for death. I thought they would kill me and put me out of my misery, but instead they healed me. As I look in, I see that I am not the only one here. There's another being inside, and in that moment I realize why I'm here. He called. Whether or not he called to me alone or sent out a PA doesn't matter. I go inside the room and stop before him. I'm taller than him, but never greater - he is a God. I do not know him, but I know that after my meeting with the God of Fire, I believe in Gods. I understand their power now, and I will bow to it.

And that's what I do. I bend to one knee, lowering my head in honor of him. "I am Satanic Silk, but surely you know that, Great One. It is an honor to be in your presence."

I'm a much different stallion than when I first came to Helovia.

Walking "Talking"

OOC: Wishlist || 12/17/13 :: Magic: Fire x Shock | (A) The ability to conjure flame and manipulate its form, with sparks of the fire being used as a possible weapon to burn and shock.
Denials: 1, Sun God quest. Followers of Flame
Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets do the time warp again. [Quest Drop] - by Satanic Silk - 05-21-2014, 01:56 PM