the Rift

[DROP] Lets do the time warp again. [Quest Drop]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

memories,
haunting my mind

Why was I wandering this way? I didn't know. All I knew at the moment was that I had to get my sanity back. Before it was too late and my kids hated me too much for it to be undone. In a heartbeat, I placed my grey hoof upon the ground and forced my weight on it as I started to run. Just run away from the Hidden Falls, while the thoughts in my head were swirling around, confusing me and terrifying me. Kill. No. I want to SCREAM. The beat of my heart started to sync with the beat of my hooves against the grassy ground, sweat started to seep out on my neck and barrels. Black strings of hair flew around my face and slapped against my poll, just like the panic was started to slap my mind. Kill. NO!

I stopped, backed and reared up high, shaking my head to get rid of the thoughts. Why?! Why, why, why? Snap. I breathed out, heavy breaths from the long run, and backed a few steps. What was I becoming? What had I become? Because this wasn't me, this wasn't who I truly was. Who I wanted to be. I just wanted to be a mother, care for my children like any other mare my age.

As I lowered my head, I looked around and snorted, slightly confused. Was this... the Helovia Heart? A glance down confirmed my thoughts. The great hole down to the caves of the Sanctuary, where I had once been protected from demons in the world outside, but haunted by my own. Without even thinking twice about it, I started to walk down the slope to the underground, admiring the wall of lava that welcomed me on the way down. A voice caught my attention and I flicked my ear the way it had come from, turning my head only to then turn my body and walk in it's direction. It wasn't safe to be with me right now, but they didn't know that, right? With my head hanging low, I stepped into a room and the first thing I saw was the wall. It reached from floor to roof - duh, dumbass, that's what every wall did - and I stared at it, almost dumbstruck by it's beauty. I didn't understand anything that was written upon it, but I could still admire it.

My gaze turned to the voices and I tilted my head, looking at the two in confusion. Was that... A God. It was a God. I opened my blue eyes wide and immediately bowed, even if my head was already low. "God of the Spark," Oh yes, I have heard of him. "I'm Delinne." I said, my voice rather low but I was sure he still heard me. Was this like the ancient hybrid event? Riddles and gifts? Possibly, but it didn't have to be. I was actually genuinely happy to just be in the God's presence.

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba thinking'

wordcount // 495
tags // -
ooc // Delinne wishes for,
:: [Magic: WindxShock | Ability to create lightning storms]
:: [Restrictions | The bolts can only cause light burn marks if target gets hit and storms lasts for about 2 posts]
Wishlist

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets do the time warp again. [Quest Drop] - by Delinne - 05-21-2014, 03:42 PM