the Rift

[DROP] Lets do the time warp again. [Quest Drop]

Esther Posts: 26
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: Four Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Esther
Queen of the Stars

Another day, another place to explore. The loss of the gem had been hard on me. Why had he deserved it more than I had? Who knew. But for now I had plenty of time to explore and to learn more about the lands I was now calling home. That included theses caves. I have heard rumors that prior to my arrival in Helovia, that all the herds lived down here for a while. I am not very sure why they all lived down here, and I'm not really sure it's my place to ask. Either way, here I am exploring the different rooms. Some I find beautiful, others are just okay. I never knew just how extensive a cave system could be. If this is the sort of work the Gods of Helovia can do.... WOW!

It was only then that the sound of others hooves caught my attention. I have been so wrapped up in exploring, I did not listen to see if others were here. Curious, I move to find out what has everyone gathering. That was when I saw him for the first time.

He is simply beautiful! Not that he is by any means simple! From the strange blue coat, to the white swirl markings and jagged white horn. Other than Déodat, he is a stud that I would want to have babies with. Lots of beautiful babies. Only when I notice everyone is giving him respect do a realize that I am in the presence of a God! Not just any God, but the God of the Spark that Déodat had said was patron of our herd. He had created the Basin.

Wordlessly I moved forward until I could get no close. Only then did I make myself vulnerable. Slowly and carefully, I bent both of my front legs to kneel before the God. "It is a great pleasure and honor to be in your presence Sir." Slowly I rise, making sure that I keep my crowned head lower than his. Which of course is slightly hard to do, as he is shorter than I am. I am determined to show him the respect he deserves. After all, it's not everyday you get to meet a God!

"blah blah blah."

OOC: Hope i make sense, pain meds kicking my butt Esther's Wishlist

Shock x Fire | Able to create burning lightning that starts fires
or
Time x Fire | Able to create small animals out of stars
or
Brindle PitBull Companion (will quest for companion magic later - unless allowed to combine it with quest for the companion)
or
Small Item | Necklace | Silver chain necklace with a sapphire and ruby pendent

I'd like the admin to surprise me with one of the above if I am chosen for the drop.

[Image: 538046fbcc311]
Please Tag Esther in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Esther at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets do the time warp again. [Quest Drop] - by Esther - 05-22-2014, 10:25 PM