the Rift

[OPEN] when i was younger

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"It’s about as old as you are, I’d say, maybe younger by a few months. Couldn’t tell by looking at it." Alright then. I looked at the wall top to bottom and observed the damage that it had been caused. Could something like the darkness do something like that to a glass wall? Or had it possibly been the creatures in the darkness? "The Edge is home to any willing to follow our laws. You'd do well not asking those sort of questions around here again. Bigotry is not tolerated. Not even the suggestion of such a thing." I turned my head to the stallion and looked over him, raising a 'brow. Someone's sensitive. "I just said what my mother had told me. As I told you before, I don't remember much from my time here." I took a small step closer to him. He wasn't that much taller... I could beat him.

"Sounds like Mother, and my aunt." Hold on for a fucking minute, what? Was it about the golden dragon and gold-legged mare? A dragon and a mare - related? I immediately turned my head to the source of the voice and... Well, almost had a heart attack. Coming towards me was a filly, or... A female of some sort. She was decorated in silver scales and her wings.. were.. leather. What was she? Who was she to have a dragon mother? "Why do you ask?" "Uhm..." "Hello Dragomir. I don't think we were expecting visitors....?" I glanced at the equine, who seemingly ignored me and talked completely to the weird... thing... about me as if I wasn't even there. "Mother, father and I lived here for about a season. Then we had to move because the golden dragon said so." To be honest, I was offended about the fact that I was spoken about in third person like that. It was rude.

My gaze set on the dragonchild, who apparently was named Semira, and took a step back again from the big equine. "If the dragon was your mother... Do you recognize me? I lived here during Tallsun last year." I flicked my ears forth, curious about what the thing had to say. Because honestly, it freaked me out and made me curious at the same time. How did she work?

"Talk."

ooc: xDDD
w/c: 383
tags: @[Dragomir] @[Semira]
coding by Ina
Lyrics from Closer To The Edge - 30 Seconds To Mars
Lines by ChellytheBean @ dA
Colored by Ina

Credits

Messages In This Thread
when i was younger - by Azarel - 05-21-2014, 12:34 PM
RE: when i was younger - by Dragomir - 05-23-2014, 09:29 AM