the Rift

[OPEN] when i was younger

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

silverflames,
lighting up the night

Why did everything have to be like this? Why was I the one who had to have a clingy filly following - no, stalking - my every step no matter where I went? I didn't want a clingy filly. I wanted my mother and sister by my side, not some... Equine filly. During the walk away from the Endless Blue, I had not noticed that I was stepping among well-known trees on a very well-known cliff. I soon did though, because Aslan meowed loudly as he could slightly feel memories of this place in my head. We had connected a lot, my lion and I, and he was still one of those I loved the most, with all of my heart. As response to his attempt at a roar, I stopped and turned my head to glance at him. "What are you on about?" He meowed again and I looked around me, feeling the nostalgia starting to seep out of every corner around us.

"Wait... I know this place." Aslan bumped my withers with his wet nose, as if he tried to say 'told you so'. Looking around, I could feel pictures trying to take place in my mind but I couldn't quite reach them - until suddenly they just appeared. Drakes. Danger. Father. I cringed and gasped quietly, startled by the sudden nostalgia in my head and I could feel an ache growing to pain my temples. As I opened my eyes again, I knew why I recognized this place so much. "This is where I was born!" I called out, turning around and looking at the trees around me. I was home, in my real home. Where I had been born. Where I had spent the first months of my life.

"Home."

Though I didn't remember why mother ever left this place. I barely remembered anything from my birthday, except there was huge drakes trying to hurt mother and father tried to get rid of them. And... Someone more... Indigo eyes. I froze. She had helped us. Circuta had helped my family on the day of my birth, fought together with my father to save mother and me. "Circuta... My angel."

Okay, I got distracted again. Remembering what mother had told me about borders, I tried to stay outside of the forest lining. Then, I simply waited. Would anyone from my birth home come and say hello? Perhaps invite me for a cup of water or something? 'Don't be ridiculous now.'

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Aslan thinking'

wordcount // 410
tags // @[Faeanne] && open
ooc // Aza is visiting his old home :DD

Messages In This Thread
when i was younger - by Azarel - 05-21-2014, 12:34 PM
RE: when i was younger - by Dragomir - 05-23-2014, 09:29 AM
RE: when i was younger - by Azarel - 05-23-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: when i was younger - by Dragomir - 05-29-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: when i was younger - by Azarel - 06-01-2014, 08:41 AM