the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'm gone from there; [PLAGUE ONLY]

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
déodat,

The Plague was rising again. Déodat hadn’t been entirely sure how to react upon Illynx alerting him of the meeting. The Blood Prince had been preoccupied with patrolling and ensuring none saw him leave the Basin for the meeting. It would surely seem more than slightly suspicious if there was a mass group slipping away all at once. He also might’ve been a tad bit preoccupied with his hormones being aroused by a certain bay mare. Shortly after their time together he departed for the meeting, leaving behind a certain white pup for the sake of subtlety. Her yapping would only draw attention to the group.

Déodat seemed to be later than he had determined. Several familiar faces stood around him and he glanced about the group slowly. His eyes stopped on a certain colt and then it flickered back to Illynx. So, it appeared he wasn’t the only one that had been busy in the Basin. No words passed of congratulations from his lips though, there was a time and place for that. His mind was taken by Ulrik’s comments. One ear swiveled back against his skull and he turned his head toward the Engineer a wicked scowl passing over his face.

“I wouldn’t complain of Lena, considering if you ever find yourself near death she would be the first to help you ,oh kind Engineer,” Déodat snapped, he wouldn’t tolerate insults toward the gentle time mender. “And are you telling me we’re sticking metal trinkets in the head of hornless and skyrats now?" He snorted and then turned his head back to lady Illynx. He would disregard the Engineer for the time being, he most definitely had his uses, but he needed to learn when to hold his tongue.

“I do apologize for my lateness lady Illynx I was a bit um… Busy,” Déodat didn’t feel it necessary to let others in on his sex life, not that he had much of one, but spring simply seemed to awaken the hormones.

"Speech speech speech"

Is that an angel which flew down from the twilight sky?
Is that a fiend which crawled out from a crevice?.

image credits
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
i'm gone from there; [PLAGUE ONLY] - by Illynx - 05-21-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: i'm gone from there; [PLAGUE ONLY] - by Ulrik - 05-27-2014, 11:13 AM
RE: i'm gone from there; [PLAGUE ONLY] - by Déodat - 05-28-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: i'm gone from there; [PLAGUE ONLY] - by Aviya - 05-28-2014, 08:45 PM