the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'm gone from there; [PLAGUE ONLY]

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
illynx,
Her crown is proud and regal as she waits in the caverns of ice for the others to arrive, golden eyes watching the tunnel that led down into the hidden and secret place she had chosen to hold the first meeting of the Plague since Mauja had vanished and Psyche had left her snowy cloak far behind her. Her love was not here, off venturing and doing whatever it was her midnight mistress did when not in the company of the Gilded Blade, and Illynx did not mind if she did not come to the meeting in the icy holes of Helovia; it was likely that the Empress had slipped away purposefully to avoid facing those who had stripped her of her crown, and even such a selfish and cold hearted wench as our Lady of the Basin cannot help but sympathize with such a notion.

At her side and silent and still as she had instructed him, her son stands with a ponderous expression held on his innocent face, wondering precisely why it is that his mother has brought him here to stand as if stone among a world of ice. He wants to go exploring as she used to when she was small, that much she can tell by his restless eyes and the way he occasionally stamps his small, cloven hoof against the slick surface of the cavern, and she can only imagine that he dreams of dragons and magical artifacts sealed in the frozen water as she often did when alone here.

There was no room for dreams in her mind, not now, at least. Commentary caught here and there in passing among her kin and during meetings had not gone unnoticed, the growls and salivation of the wolves in the snow heard and scented; her time of passive action had come to a close, and it was time once more to call the hounds out to hunt.

She had gone to each that she knew and trusted from the old number, telling them of her plans and where to be, at which hour of the high moon to come. Surely they would not fail her, not when she had promised a return of the old ways through a much needed conversation among peers. Clandestine as the statement was, her brothers and sisters knew what they meant if they were of any use to her at all; the very nature of their coven demanded secrecy, that much was all the more painfully obvious after the disaster of the failed wars stirred to life by the foolish actions of the less than hidden.

No more knives flashing freely in the light; she’d kill them before the newly made enemies of theirs could.

[ OOC: Only members who existed in the Plague before our brief hiatus at this meeting please; as mentioned in the writing above, Illynx personally contacted all members present at the meeting and thus they would have to have been known Plague members to her before now. :3 There will be plenty more opportunities for new members to get together with everyone in the future - until then, please read along with us! ]

@[Deimos], @[Zar'roc], @[Zikar-Sin]
intending to burn - pretending to fight it
everyone learns faster on fire

image credits
Table By Neo
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
i'm gone from there; [PLAGUE ONLY] - by Illynx - 05-21-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: i'm gone from there; [PLAGUE ONLY] - by Ulrik - 05-27-2014, 11:13 AM
RE: i'm gone from there; [PLAGUE ONLY] - by Aviya - 05-28-2014, 08:45 PM