the Rift

[OPEN] Provocateur

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan the Nightshade

Indeed, how long had it been since d'Artagnan had properly spoken with his dear noble cousin. Perhaps not properly since before he'd left the Time Mender spot and even then very fleetingly. So it was an honest pleasant surprise when the Doctor turned to see his familiar form when Aramis quietly alerted him to his presence. He looked the same as always, his fur the typical blood red of a clan brother with the recognizable white mark and ruby horn that singled him out as the noble brat of his father's brother. Though born with advantage and wealth at his feet, the shade had always rather liked Déodat, he was maybe the only family he had from his past that didn't try to kill him at any given chance. A poor excuse for liking a guy, but truth was truth. With him was a new companion whose species was related to his own hell born soldier at his feet. A snow white pup that was at that age of curiosity and her cunning was admirable, but it didn't go unnoticed by d'Artagnan's sentinel who padded over as the girl did to intercept her investigations by attempting to sniff her himself, red markings beginning to faintly glow.

d'Artagnan shook his head at them, but let them be and instead turned his attention to his cousin who had already addressed him and the shade let out a rough toned laugh. "I see your ass isn't getting any smaller" he replied with the same humour, drawing from the moment when they had met in the Threshold and the shade rather bluntly commented on his fellow brother's rear end. He looked at the dog once again, Odette and nodded firmly once. "A strong bonded" anything with claws was always a help in tight situations, d'Artagnan had quickly realized this after Aramis had helped him out of a few.

He paused then, wondering what would bring Déodat here, perhaps he'd simply decided to take a rather long walk like the shade had. Or maybe he already knew of the ancient structure that demurely sat before them. The shade looked to the Rotunda then and proffered his head in it's direction before looking at Déodat with confused frown. "I haven't seen that there before?" He formed his statement more as a question, prodding to see if his cousin knew anything about the impressive structure nestled away in some green firs.
Credits: Image by Tamme

@[Déodat]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Provocateur - by d'Artagnan - 05-21-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Provocateur - by Déodat - 05-21-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Provocateur - by d'Artagnan - 05-28-2014, 07:30 AM
RE: Provocateur - by Déodat - 06-05-2014, 01:43 AM
RE: Provocateur - by d'Artagnan - 06-11-2014, 09:27 AM
RE: Provocateur - by Déodat - 06-21-2014, 06:08 PM