the Rift

[OPEN] Provocateur

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan the Nightshade

d’Artagnan snorted in laughter. Sometimes it was good to take a moment in life to share words with ones blood, there were no misunderstandings and the ground was even. Though the shade might have once envied his cousin’s noble beginnings, that wasn’t the case anymore. They were both apart of the same family and both had their own life scars. In fact, it was nice to have another who knew where he came from and knew his story, to know that there was at least one other out there that had seen him as just young stallion. It made him feel less alone with the world and though d’Artagnan normally didn’t care for such sentiments, the odd relapse now and then was an enjoyable lift to his normally so dark system. Tomorrow he would return to brooding and grumbling. For now it was nice to trade words with a cousin.

"I bet the mares form lines for that noble ass of yours." He chuckled along before turning his thoughts to his wife with a fond smile and troubled eyes. "She was well the last I saw her, though I wouldn’t let her catch you calling her little." They’d both probably be a few inches shorter if she caught wind of anything untoward. However, the Nightshade sighed soon after and wondered what Déodat would do in his situation, his cousin had never been one so far to settle down with a mare after all, so the notion of being loyal might be lost on him. However, blood was blood and d’Artagnan trusted him with his uncertain feelings. "Though lately she seems to want little to do with the Basin even though I’ve only just returned. Sometimes I find it difficult to read her" it was a well known trait of d’Artagnan’s that his ability to converse and understand mares was terrible.

His gaze returned to the bundle of fluff Déodat called Odette then with an amused smile. The shade remembered the days when Aramis too had been much the same, all paws and bark, no sense of direction or a mute button. Indeed one day, claws and teeth were a handy weapon to have and soon maybe, she would learn the best use for them. "Guard your master well pup" the Doctor nodded to her and Aramis attempted to put his paw briefly and gently on top of her head.

Déodat mentioned the place as the Ancient Rotunda, the place d’Artagnan had guessed he had found and the apparent home of the meddling Regime. Though the shade had yet to see anything that alerted his attention to its rumoured residents. Indeed so he had found the hidden Rotunda that Deimos was most concerned about in that meeting, if you could ever call the Reaper concerned, irritated might be a better word. Or hungry. "Apparently they don’t feel like coming out to play today. Shame really, we could’ve sorted the Basin’s little problem. These ageing bones need some action" he chirped. His beastly side gnawing away.
Credits: Image by Tamme

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Provocateur - by d'Artagnan - 05-21-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Provocateur - by Déodat - 05-21-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Provocateur - by d'Artagnan - 05-28-2014, 07:30 AM
RE: Provocateur - by Déodat - 06-05-2014, 01:43 AM
RE: Provocateur - by d'Artagnan - 06-11-2014, 09:27 AM
RE: Provocateur - by Déodat - 06-21-2014, 06:08 PM