the Rift

[OPEN] Provocateur

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
déodat,

It was good to laugh and for once be joyful. Déodat realized precisely how much time he spent lounging about in foul moods. In the back of his mind he sensed Odette’s agreement. There was temptation to kick out at the white pup, but he excused her for the moment, after all, she was finally bothering someone other than him. Then his attention was drawn to his cousin as he spoke again of his ass. Surely he was just jealous, for he did seem to bring it up every time they saw each other.

“Oh yes they do, the line goes on for miles and miles one can never see the end of it,” Déodat said with a tone that held only the most subtle bit of sarcasm. He listened intently to the words of his cousin. It was good to know the white mare who had managed to tame the Nightshade was faring well. He laughed softly at the dangers of calling the mare little. “That doesn’t surprise me, takes a certain mare to tame someone as wild you.” He glanced over at the stallion as he released a sigh and he continued onward about Kou. A sigh passed from his lips, and he could remember Lena revealing to him the capture of Doctor’s wife and his offspring. “I can understand why. Babes and mothers are robbed from their beds in the night. Lena told me about how she was taken. It makes me fear over what would happen if I ever were to sire my own progeny.” He snorted and shook his head. The mood had definitely darkened and he racked his brain in a desperate attempt to bring light without mocking. “Women are impossible to read. I’ve never understood them and will most likely never will.”

His eyes turned over toward Odette as she continued in her pursuit of friendship with his cousin’s companion. Several yaps escaped from her lips. Déodat rolled his eyes, but a smile still lingered. Only female he may ever understand was Odette. Her gaze flickered to d’Art spoke to her, and she yapped back at him. When a paw dropped onto her head she barked at Aramis.

“A lot of cowards it seemed,” Déodat snorted as disdain seeped into his tone. “The moment an enemy rises against them, they run away pissing themselves. It will bring me great joy when that damned bitch Confutatis is finally caught, found, and slaughtered.” His mind drifted back to the night in the Frozen Arch. It was a secret that he would fall into the grave with.

@[d'Artagnan]
"Speech speech speech"

image credits
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
Provocateur - by d'Artagnan - 05-21-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Provocateur - by Déodat - 05-21-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Provocateur - by d'Artagnan - 05-28-2014, 07:30 AM
RE: Provocateur - by Déodat - 06-05-2014, 01:43 AM