Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

K T U L U
It's hiding in the dark
It's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me
It wants my soul,
It wants my heart

The birth of her child soon became a spectacle as she was joined by her sister, first, then Midas. Ktulu was never more grateful in her entire life that Ophelia had been with her to give her comfort and support that she needed but would not have asked for otherwise. It was part of their bond that she cherished. They each knew what the other needed most and would provide it without a second thought. As she stood Ophelia moved to stand beside her and for the first time since she was a foal she allowed herself to lean on her sister for support. Childbirth was hard, she didn't know how her mother had birthed twins.

She looked up as Midas asked who the child's father was, but before she could answer the Earth began to rumble. The mare smiled. "He's on his way." Attention was turned back to her son as she continued to clean him, but soon she grew weary and allowed her body to lower to the ground and rest beside that of her son. Moments later the Earth God arrived, his voice just as loud and jovial as she remembered it to be. He had a reason for it. His child had finally come.

Ktulu nuzzled Hototo's forehead then looked up when the god finally spoke directly to her. She blinked at the water that hovered in the air before her head then drank thirstily. Gradually she could feel her strength returning. Once she'd drank all the water the god had given her she stood again, head lowered as she continued to nuzzle her son. Never before had she ever thought she would be mother. And never had she thought that another being would share that same special place in her heart that Ophelia had kept for so long.

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: son of the earth [hototo, ophelia, earth god, open] - by Ktulu - 10-06-2012, 01:33 AM