the Rift

[OPEN] Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread]

Esther Posts: 26
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: Four Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Esther
[Switching view, for muse purposes]

As the child moved, Esther stepped back. She was not this winged child's mother, and this was clearly not her place. The other mare seemed to be from the white mare's herd. It would be to her that the the bay with aqua markings would leave the new mother. After all, a newly pregnant mare shouldn't be out wandering to far alone. It was then that her General's words touched her ears. His voice was quiet, much different than before. It was strange, almost a sad tone. This made the young soldier's choice clear. Follow your General away from here and head home.

The children are named. They have their mother. They have her herd mate. He and I are not needed. With a dip of her crowned head she to spoke softly. "I feel it's time I left as well. Good luck." Quickly, not giving the other two mares a chance to stop her she backed away. For a few moments after leaving, she trailed wordlessly behind her General. However when it came time to turn for home, he did not. She would speak to him later about what had been seen. Something just did not sit right within her about the entire thing. Déodat had said the crowned were supreme, yet had her General had feelings for this mare that was both bare headed and bare backed?

She would worry about that later. For now, she needed to focus on slipping back into her cave until she knew if she carried a new crowned child or not.... At least she hoped the child would be crowned, since she was technically a half-blood.... Oh please don't let this child show my father's tainted hornless blood. Let him or her show Déodat's crowned royalty.... It was a silent plea, but one she hoped would hold.

"Talking"

@[Alysanne]
quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

[Image: 538046fbcc311]
Please Tag Esther in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Esther at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Brisa - 05-22-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Brisa - 05-24-2014, 02:07 AM
RE: Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Brisa - 05-27-2014, 02:34 AM
RE: Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Brisa - 06-01-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: Mind Over Matter [Birthing Thread] - by Esther - 06-27-2014, 11:15 PM