the Rift

[PRIVATE] Furthering the Lines [Déodat]

Esther Posts: 26
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: Four Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Esther

He responded simply to my slight joke which did allow me to smile. It was nice, to see him smile to for once. It did seem like such a rare thing from my Corporal. Did I just call him mine? No no, he can never be mine... I don't think. To be honest I'm not sure I would do well as being a family with anyone. To love someone. Care yes, but not love. I can say however, I have grown very fond of the knight before me.

I wanted to sigh as he told me to let him know about a training spar, when I am ready. I wanted to voice my displeasure at our talk ending so soon, when I simply flicked my tail. Clearly I was no longer the only one that realized I have come into heat. I had continued on, speaking about that rude and ignorant mare I had met in the Threshold. I had lost out due to her, because I let my temper get the better of me. But none of that seemed to matter now. “Who gives two fucks about this Delinne? I don’t,” He steps closer and I retreat slightly, wanting him to move farther into the cave. “Forget about her Esther, she is just one of many that don’t understand our herd. They fear us because they recognize our power.” Yes, they don't understand us. Those of us who are crowned and choose to live in the north. He moves closer, and this time I do not pull back. “You have power within you, I can see it, that’s why I brought you here. Harness your power and become the feared woman you can be.” Yes, I will make them fear my name, and his, and the Basin.

His face moves past my face, and he nibbles down my neck. Yes, I know for sure now that he smelled it to. I return the act, hesitantly at first but then with growing confidence. ”My body yearns, but I won’t satisfy it’s desires unless you desire it as well.” I finally speak, my voice barely a whisper. "My body yearns, shall we satisfy both of our desires?"

"Talking"

@[Déodat] - [Fade to black]

quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

[Image: 538046fbcc311]
Please Tag Esther in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Esther at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Furthering the Lines [Déodat] - by Esther - 05-23-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Furthering the Lines [Déodat] - by Déodat - 05-25-2014, 02:45 AM
RE: Furthering the Lines [Déodat] - by Esther - 05-25-2014, 03:02 AM
RE: Furthering the Lines [Déodat] - by Déodat - 05-25-2014, 03:26 AM
RE: Furthering the Lines [Déodat] - by Esther - 05-25-2014, 03:52 AM
RE: Furthering the Lines [Déodat] - by Déodat - 05-27-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: Furthering the Lines [Déodat] - by Esther - 05-27-2014, 05:40 AM