the Rift

[PRIVATE] Furthering the Lines [Déodat]

Esther Posts: 26
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: Four Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Esther
Queen of the Stars

It was like any other day in the Basin, other than today I am exploring the caves. It is the one place within the herd boundies that I have not checked out. I was yet to pick out a cave to call home, so now was as good of time as any. Most were to small for me to even enter all the way in, which of course is annoying. My hight really does get in the way sometimes. A few had a high enough celing for me to enter, but I had to back straight back out again as I could not move around to much. These would be better for tiny mares, not big girls like me. I snorted. Some girls get all the fun.

After what seemed like hours of stepping in and out of caves, I finally found one I liked. It was roomy, enough for me to lay flat on the cave floor. If I ever start a family, I could give bith in here! I turned circle after circle before standing at the mouth of the cave. I had made sure no one called this cave home first. At least if they did, no one has been here in a very long time.

Finally, this is home. I really do have a place to call my own among those who are like me. Among the crowned as Déodat had called us. I smiled, thinking of the blood bay stud who had brought me home. I could start a family with him, but I don't even think he gives me a second thought. I am just another recruit. All I want is a part of him.... A foal... I always have wanted a baby. Ever since I had babysat the little one for the foals Mother and I were around. We never were around long enough for me ot bond with anyone truly... I wish we had been... This time would be different. This time, I was going to lay down roots and stay...

"blah blah blah."

@[Déodat]

[Image: 538046fbcc311]
Please Tag Esther in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Esther at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Furthering the Lines [Déodat] - by Esther - 05-23-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Furthering the Lines [Déodat] - by Déodat - 05-25-2014, 02:45 AM
RE: Furthering the Lines [Déodat] - by Esther - 05-25-2014, 03:02 AM
RE: Furthering the Lines [Déodat] - by Déodat - 05-25-2014, 03:26 AM
RE: Furthering the Lines [Déodat] - by Esther - 05-25-2014, 03:52 AM
RE: Furthering the Lines [Déodat] - by Déodat - 05-27-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: Furthering the Lines [Déodat] - by Esther - 05-27-2014, 05:40 AM