the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fodder

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia
Krieger
Krieger had decided to to take a walk outside of his boundaries to clear his heading head. His twins had been born and he was sure that his pure-blood unicorn foal had been born, but he knew for everyone's sake he must stay away. He wanted to meet his new baby, but he was sure Delinne would throw a massive fit and ruin any chance he would have with the foal. Sighing heavily hating this new side of him he continued on. He wasn't sure what thought he was looking for, what he was really searching for in his mind, but he had to find it.

After a while a scent brushed his nostrils, another stud and something else too. Interested in what horse was so close to the basin he picked up a rolling trot. As he rounded a bend he saw the stallion, and recognized him. He couldn't recall his name, but he knew he was a prized member of the herd. He slowed and let out a soft call, but it was still like thunder. The Beast stopped within a few feet of the bay and his, dog thing. "Hello sir. I don't think we've been introduced properly, I am Krieger."

He dipped his dagger studded head low in respect. He might not know exactly who the stud was, but he could tell he was older. No matter how Krieger really felt about others he had been taught to respect others, especially old battle scared warriors. His assassin herd had done him right with these lessons. He turned his bright eye towards the dog thing and let his voice rumble forward again, "I hate to be rude, but who and what is your companion?" The Beast had never seen such a creature before, and despite everything he was curious.

--------------------------------------------------
Words: 390
OOC: @[d'Artagnan]
"Talking" 'Thinking'
Image Credit
Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Messages In This Thread
Fodder - by d'Artagnan - 05-23-2014, 11:56 AM
RE: Fodder - by Krieger - 06-28-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Fodder - by d'Artagnan - 06-29-2014, 06:32 AM
RE: Fodder - by Krieger - 06-30-2014, 03:35 PM