the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fodder

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan swivelled to the thunder clap call of a rather large stallion coming towards him. The Nightshade recognized him on his unique appearance, white as snow branded in fierce looking red with a proud dark crown atop his head, but that was all as he tried desperately to search his brain for the name unto which he should be called by. In the end the brute spared him the breath of having to ask a name as he asked first and offered his own. Krieger! That was it, an odd name for an odd brother. Though it fit him really, the Nightshade thought. "Allô Krieger" he said first, his deep voice curling around a word commonly used in his birth land and thought it strange for a moment that his mind would think to choose that word. "I'm d'Artagnan. The Nightshade branded, but d'Art will do" he nodded in a pleasant manner for him, all unicorn brethren were treated grandly unless reason was given not to.

For once the shade didn't appear all that grumpy, it had been a while since another had shown him a bow of his head in simple respect and d'Artagnan rather liked the boy for his politeness, even if the Doctor lacked that sort of trait himself. It was nice to know that remnants of the old ways still existed, that a battle scarred stallion was still worth a noble dip of the head.

Though attentions were quickly turned upon Aramis, who was sat stoically by his side, watching the conversation unfold through his always glaring eyes. d'Artagnan was always interested as to how others would react to his hell born pup, many shivered, some were merely curious whilst others had been inspired to find one for themselves. He met Krieger's curiosity with answers, to educate him on the beautiful and dangerous breed that was Aramis. "He's called Aramis, a hound born of hell or Hellhound as they are more commonly known. He breathes fire and runs faster than lightening, handy to have in a tight spot" he nodded to his ever loyal guard who reservedly dipped his head at the introduction.

d'Artagnan directed his attention to the wintry brute then with his rumbling voice that the shade quite admired. If only he wasn't a brother then he might have decided to work out a way to replace this ones voice box with his own. Dangerous, thrilling work. Alas, the horn was the safe ticket. "You're quite something to look at, I wish I had that much muscle" imagine I could just sit on Illynx! "What made you choose to live with our herd in the cold north?" He asked, his rough voice simply curious, he looked rather dangerous after all. An asset indeed.
It's nothing that complicated, I just want to kill you

@[Krieger]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Fodder - by d'Artagnan - 05-23-2014, 11:56 AM
RE: Fodder - by Krieger - 06-28-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Fodder - by d'Artagnan - 06-29-2014, 06:32 AM
RE: Fodder - by Krieger - 06-30-2014, 03:35 PM