the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fodder

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia
Krieger
His large ears twitched curiously as the stud spoke. Such an odd word strung an odd cord in his massive head, where had this male been before he had come to live here to speak in such a different vocabulary. Either way the Nightshade nodded his own respect, but not as much as the Beast would have liked. He would have the herd's deepest respect one day, even if it was in his death. His thunderous boom rolled easily from his lips, "It is a pleasure to meet you Sir." For some reason he didn't feel comfortable addressing the Nightshade by his name. He allowed his bright yellow eye to carefully take in his face so he could tie the the name to the face.

Krieger's mind moved once more to his twins as she sat watching the pair. He could not get his foals out of his mind now matter what he was doing. He had to see them again, but how was he supposed to get past the boundaries and their mother. 'They will seek me out when the time is right.' He watched the dog thing as his questions were answered. The Hellhound was named Aramis and he was watching him as much as he was watching it. A Hellhound that could breath fire and run quicker then the striking bolts. As the creature dipped his dome the Beast lowered his own, power like that was to be revered and respected as much as his bonded.

As d' Art spoke of his bulk the Beast basked in the praise, but spoke humbly. "It can be a burden if I'm chasing fast weak prey." His orb sparkled dangerously at the thought of killing another. Ears pricked at the question he was offered. He pondered on how to best answer, how to keep from seeming to power hungry, but to show his real potential. His voice thundered again, "I joined the Basin in search of a strong herd, a place to be proud of. I also wanted a place that my previous training would be of use, and..." He paused searching for a word, "cherished. I was raised by a band of assassins, hired to take out others swiftly and without notice." He raised his horned head watching carefully for d' Art's reaction.

--------------------------------------------------
Words: 384 @[d'Artagnan]
"Talking" 'Thinking'
Image Credit
Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Messages In This Thread
Fodder - by d'Artagnan - 05-23-2014, 11:56 AM
RE: Fodder - by Krieger - 06-28-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Fodder - by d'Artagnan - 06-29-2014, 06:32 AM
RE: Fodder - by Krieger - 06-30-2014, 03:35 PM