the Rift

[OPEN] i could've been stronger or brighter, i could've died [escape]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
It is obvious to me these horses do not go out of their herd, but instead stay. Do they not run around Helovia creating invasions, practicing spying, or searching for the horses on their hitlists? Obviously, not. Why do they care so much about me. I am a two year old that wants to go home. What use am I to them? Can they not see my lack of muscle, or even my lack of fat? I mean, my ribs are obviously protruding. Yes, there is grass everywhere, but I have lost my appetite. So, right when I am confronted, I slowly tilt myself towards the ground. Before long, the ground is only a few feet under my ivory and gold flecked body. In a quick swish, my wings are shut and I am almost on the ground, almost standing.

Whether its the fear that is stabbed into me as a couple more horses come, or the chilled water still clinging on my body, I tremble. I can't bring myself to make eye contact with them. I slowly glide right above the land, preparing to land once and for all so I may take whatever punishment they have to offer to me, but I can't land before it hits me. The mare I had seen before calls for her leader. Is she too much of a baby to take me herself? The Czarina comes as called and she does something to me. I become dazed and instantly drop to the ground like a shot bird. A sharp stab runs through my body and I become just a lump on the ground. Numb, cold, sad, lonely... Why do they like to torture me? Why do they like to do this? Why do they hate me instantly? Why is life so much easier for everyone else?

I didn't even hear what anyone said. I only felt the stabbing pain, only saw them, only wanted them to like me. I only wanted one horse to like me, but I assume that is too much to ask for. I am stuck here, in this prisoner. I'm a prisoner, but I want to break out... or die. They are lampreys and I am a bucket of blood. They are the evil ones, not me. They want me here. They want to torture me. They want me as a pet.. a servant, a slave. These horses are on better than the unicorns of the North. These horses are brutal, emotionless, and cold. Stone, stone, cold. I wonder why Mauja isn't here? After all, he is rather cold.

ooc:; aurelia is kinda just a lump on the ground at this point. Possibly, she can't tell if she's dead or alive, so she doesn't move. She also doesn't really hear what your characters are saying, because she's freaking out. Please tell me if i misunderstood anything! :D

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i could've been stronger or brighter, i could've died [escape] - by Aurelia - 05-25-2014, 01:48 PM