the Rift

[OPEN] i could've been stronger or brighter, i could've died [escape]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I don't know how this happened. I was merely looking for the father of beautiful Faeanne. My daughter... I wonder how she is, or even where she is. Has Ruske been taking care of her? If he hasn't, I promise I'll only burn him a little. My story won't have a happy ending that makes you scream with joy, or a sad ending that brings tears to those who care enough to learn of my story. I am an average mare, living an average life. I know I won't live in the hearts of any horses here. To all, I am termite. I am nothing but a bug that deserves to be squashed and killed before chomping at the planks of a wooden house. Burn me, drown me, shoot me, suffocate me, kill me. KILL ME, ALREADY! Kill me... please.

Tears stings my eyes and roll down my cheeks, landing on the green blades of grass. I don't care what I look like. I don't care what people think about me. I don't care. Maybe if Circuta had suffocated me a few seconds longer, I would be fortunate enough to be dead. I have already gotten the promotion I have dreamed about, and have a sort of family. Isn't that what everyone wants? I have completed my life... Why should I live any longer? Obviously, no one has even noticed I've left. No one has come to rescue me. No one cares about me or how I feel. No one loves me, wants me, or thinks about me. I don't have any friends, not even my children care about my. If they did, why did they act like they loved everyone else more than they loved me? Why did Faeanne call everyone pretty and give them hugs, everyone but me. Ryuu.. I feel like the colt never loved me. If he did, he had a bizarre way of showing it. This proves it... No one loves me, and I don't blame them.

The small pool one of the waterfalls cascades into, if where I will end my life. Right here, right now. I step forward, feeling the cool water surge around my hooves. No one will see me commit suicide under the dark sky. Not even the moon is out to witness my death. Another step, then another, then another, all the way until the water splashes against my mid-flank. The cold water makes me shiver, but it does not stop me from what I want to do. Now, the water is able to cover my back. Right now, I feel more alive than I have been able to feel before.

I want to say good bye to Kahlua first. Then, I will come back. So, with my tear-stained cheeks, my trembling body, and heavy, wet wings, I exit the water and ascend into the sky. Tonight, I flying under the shade of the darkness, flying home. Blow the trumpets, I'm outta here.

ooc:; She's trying to escape. @[Random Event] @[Tamme] I think I am supposed to tag you? It said in the rules, that I am supposed to notify an admin.. so. xD I wasn't sure if it meant after the guard posts, or when the thread is made. :\ So sorry if i misunderstood!

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
i could've been stronger or brighter, i could've died [escape] - by Aurelia - 05-24-2014, 01:49 PM