the Rift

Break of Dawn

Callista Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

CALLISTA

Callista raised her head high, looking straight into the eyes of Azarel. "My name is Callista," She spoke sweetly and smoothly, "Thank you for the lovely welcome sir." Callista shifted slightly, looking Abishia up and down - she had noticed the look she had gave Azarel, but didn't quite understand it. She was instantly weary of her, but she decided not to judge her too much, she seemed friendly enough, right? "Hello ma'am. I would love to accompany you and Azarel in your family, please let me know more about this herd, I would not like to get confused on such matters." Callista turned her back on the pair, and smirked at Cheveyo. "Looks like I have been spoken for, but nice to meet you, maybe I shall see you around some time."
Callista brushed past the group of horses around her. Why is it they all wanted her so? To use her? She didn't care. She in fact, liked the tension hanging in the air. Arguments she could handle easily, for she had never lost one in her life. She loved to manipulate people, it is what she thrived on. She spun around and tossed her mane, lifting the corners of her mouth into an easy smile. "Well then, where are you going to take me? You know, no point dawdling along, lets go. Unless you have changed your mind about me being in your family." Her head dropped and she looked up at them with large golden eyes, the picture of innocence. None of them would realize what she was inside. In all honesty, all Callista needed is a friend to help her on this roller coaster of a ride. She would never let anyone know this though, she would never let anyone in, or so she seemed to think, because she was too scared, way too scared, to let down her walls in case they didn't like who she really was, or if she got them hurt, or couldn't save them, like her old herd. Feelings of regret, sorrow and heartache ripped through her body, and she started to tremble slightly. As soon as she realized this, she stood erect. She had a family now, but she knew she would never fit in, not truly, but she decided that they didn't need to know that, and hopefully they never would.

"Talk talk talk."
Tag; @[Cheveyo] , @[Azarel] , @[Abishia]
Words; 391
OOC; Sorry it's short, I'll write more in the future. By the way, Callista no longer wears her belt or her feathers, just her bracelet. Hope this is okay, I'm a newcomer on this site xD

Table and Art by Callista

Messages In This Thread
Break of Dawn - by Callista - 05-25-2014, 08:39 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Azarel - 05-25-2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Cheveyo - 05-25-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Abishia - 05-26-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Callista - 05-26-2014, 04:43 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Azarel - 05-26-2014, 05:10 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by d'Artagnan - 05-26-2014, 06:03 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Callista - 05-26-2014, 06:38 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Callista - 05-26-2014, 07:52 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Callista - 05-26-2014, 10:12 PM