the Rift

Break of Dawn

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Azarel
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be
And of course I wouldn't have the pleasure to welcome this mare alone. "Welcome to Helovia, ma'm. I am Cheveyo, a Protector of the World's Edge." It was a mare, painted in chestnut and snow, carrying weird markings in different colors. Blue and red monkey-like prints decorated her body, but also rings and stripes of the same colors upon her mostly white face. Cheveyo. A name I would not forget very easily.

But as I turned my head slightly more, I felt my heart sink and I was close to let out a loud sigh. Abishia. That word carried so much dislike inside of me after what we had been through by the Blue. Why was she following me? Why couldn't she just give up and stop fucking following me? "Greetings! I'm Abishia, herd mate of Azarel. Artisan of the Falls, my lady." Herd mate. Right. Herd sister, unfortunately that was even worse. I huffed quietly and stared at the filly. "Aza and I go back!" What the fuck did she mean with that? I flicked my left ear back quickly before it returned to it's original position, feeling the annoyance burn inside. She laughed softly - a fake laugh for sure - before she looked at me.

And the glare she gave me was filled with pain. Pain that I had caused her, intentionally, to keep her away from me. Obviously, that hadn't worked. "Did he mention we would love to take you back to our family? But no pressure of course." Oh, Abishia. You fucking idiot. Someday I would get rid of her for good, make sure that she would never find me again no matter where she looked. A snort escaped me before I could stop it, and I rose my head high right in time for the sweet mare to speak.

"My name is Callista," What a beautiful name. I looked at her, my gaze was soft and a friendly smile decorated my lips. "Thank you for the lovely welcome sir." "My pleasure to do so, my lady." Then apparently she decided to acknowledge the overly attached girlfriend. "Hello ma'am. I would love to accompany you and Azarel in your family, please let me know more about this herd, I would not like to get confused on such matters." She wouldn't get confused by any matters, but surely she confused me by replying like that. I rose my head even higher and glanced at Abishia. Why the... What? As the mare turned around to speak to the painted mare, she allowed me to stare on her spotted white rump and lush, bright tail. I didn't even hear what she said to Ch... Chev... Wait, what had the name been?

I had to shake my head and return to reality as the mare brushed past us, her scent filling my nostrils and lungs. She spun around and I noticed her dark-tipped hair move around her face like a veil. "Well then, where are you going to take me? You know, no point dawdling along, lets go. Unless you have changed your mind about me being in your family." "I... Uhm." Come on tongue, work. "Yes, of course. Lady Callista, this way. Though... You are not forced to follow us. You can always explore first." I turned my head as I spoke, looking directly at her. She was trembling. "Lady, are you alright?" My face took on a worried look, slightly hopeful still that she would change her mind. Because if she did, I would be able to follow and perhaps explore her.

"Talking."

ooc: Aza, bad boy ò.ó
wordcount: 593
tags: @[Callista] @[Abishia] @[Cheveyo]

Messages In This Thread
Break of Dawn - by Callista - 05-25-2014, 08:39 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Azarel - 05-25-2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Cheveyo - 05-25-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Abishia - 05-26-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Callista - 05-26-2014, 04:43 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by Azarel - 05-26-2014, 05:10 AM
RE: Break of Dawn - by d'Artagnan - 05-26-2014, 06:03 AM