the Rift

[PRIVATE] where there is light

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Just the thought of Circuta still infuriated me, yet I couldn't stop thinking about it. Blood upon her beautiful hide, wounds slashed open... No, it didn't fit her. That image wasn't her Amika. Oxy - the brown unicorn who had arrived at the same scene - had sworn the same oath as me. When we found the mare that had caused Circuta this pain, she would die slowly and very painfully with simple torture. Because nobody did something like this without having to pay their prize. Now, I was on my way home to my beautiful newborn. Whom I oh so much hoped was safe in my son's care. Cahira would be my third try for raising a child without traumatizing it, but if I would succeed or not - that was left to see. I had gone from the Falls to the Fields to the Threshold to the Endless Blue but I was done with traveling. At least for the moment. It was time for me to really be the mother that I claimed to be and actually be there for my child.

As always though... I was interrupted. As I wandered along the Thistle River, I noticed someone at the brook and snorted loudly. It was a dark horse, blessed with an icy blue horn upon it's brow. Dezba and I slowly drew closer and gazed upon the stranger, observing it. A wind swept our way and I took a deep breath, feeling the strong scent of stallion fill up my nostrils. When I looked at him again, we were close enough for me to see his markings. Lightning-looking blue lines on both sides of his face together with a similar marking on his left hind leg.

"Who are you?" I asked as we were now a horse-length away from him. He smelled like.. Heat. Wait, hadn't he been in the caves when the Time God had been there? Maybe that was why he smelled like heat and dust. Slowly, I rose my head and looked into his mismatched eyes. Who was he?

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: :D
word count: 342
tags: @[Farenjer]
DELINNE & DEZBA
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
where there is light - by Farenjer - 05-25-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: where there is light - by Delinne - 05-26-2014, 02:01 AM
RE: where there is light - by Farenjer - 06-09-2014, 10:14 PM