the Rift

[OPEN] A Sense of Peace [Returning]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
CHEVEYO

i'll follow you down through the eye of the storm

I hadn't meant to make it seem like I had ran away from the only family I had. I also didn't mean to make it seem as if I was running away from the stallion that left my blood boiling, in the good way, but of course, that was how everyone would see it. Alleo and Note were the only two who knew of what stories came along with my past, and I had hoped to keep it that way. But as soon as my yellow painted hooves touched the ground of the Edge, I knew I couldn't remain here and be the creature that I was made to be.
So I had left, just long enough to collect the remains of the girl I used to be and try to glue them back together. Long enough to train with the finest warriors that I could find, and long enough to find a wise man that I could speak to about Kwahu and how I was supposed to move on past that without feeling like a traitor.
Chestnut harks swiveled uneasily on top of my painted skull, I wasn't sure how it would be to be back here at the Edge...back in the herd that I had joined after I discovered that I was in fact falling for a stallion that I had literally ran into but regardless of that, the Edge was home and I would remain there until it fell off the well...edge of the Earth. My painted flesh shuddered over thick muscles as my tongue clicked harshly against the roof of my mouth in my usual nervous fashion. Even though I was glad to see the boarder of the lands again I wasn't sure how they would handle my sudden reappearance.
For a moment or two I stood there, the light breeze toying with the ends of my flaxen mane and tail as orchid pools gazed over the lands that I called home. Thoughts of what had changed in the few months that I was gone shifted about in my grey matter before a sigh tore through soft pink paper thins. It was now or never, if I didn't announce my arrival now and see if I was to be chased out or welcomed with open arms, then I never would do it. Air rushed through my nasal passages into my lungs as a deep breath was inhaled before being expelled into the atmosphere in the shape of a whinny that would hopefully bring attention to my location and draw a few of my herd mates in my general direction.

"Speeeech"
Tag;; @[Resplendence] + open + open
Words;; 433
OOC;; Whoever would like to welcome Cheveyo back / question her for the season that she has been gone. Whatever. Just please, no more than like 3 horses...if there are three horses already posted and you would like a thread with her please just pm me.
Also, I apologize for this, I'm rusty with her and she's a little distraught.

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 05-25-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 05-28-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 05-30-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 06-02-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 06-02-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 06-04-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 06-05-2014, 08:59 AM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 06-09-2014, 01:13 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 06-26-2014, 01:43 PM