the Rift

[OPEN] A Sense of Peace [Returning]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

It was nearly written across his features that he was surprised at my show of respect towards his occupation, did most not think that glass bending and carpentry was a skill worth praise? Although I was one who thought most of the jobs that I didn't hold were skillful and deserved some kind of praise every now and then, all I did was bite and kick at the offenders, which was something that should come naturally to almost every horse.
Of course I thought being a Protector was a worthy occupation, considering it was the only one I was capable of doing. Considering the only medical I knew was enough to get by in the field if the Doctors were busy and the Nurses skittering around with supplies. I wasn't an idiot, and surely I could learn another job if the day ever came, but for now I was content with feeling my worn ivories cracking against the bone of an intruder and the way their blood slicked across my taste buds, leaving me with that horrible taste for days. I never quite understood those who enjoyed the taste of blood. It made me want to retch right then and there.
”More amusing than grand, I’d say, though I am blessed that I was deemed worthy enough to spend my days doing what I enjoy.” A light chiming giggle, that was much girlier than what normally would come from my being, came in response to the stallion's words as well as the bobbing of my white splashed skull. How very true his words were, even though I disliked the taste of blood or the sound of bone splintering, I loved being a fighter and wouldn't trade it for the world. "I was always told, if you are doing something you love it's hardly considered working." Of course at this point in my life I wasn't quite sure who exactly had told me that. But it didn't matter, it was a good saying regardless. As my orchid pools focused once more on the stallion's features I noticed his darkened velvets curling into a grin that was quite charming. For such a quite stallion he had a nice smile that I was sure would knock the pants off of most females if it were shown more. ”We have that in common, then,” I wasn't sure if being antisocial was a good thing to have in common, but so be it. A smile tugged at the corners of my kissers once more at the thought, how an antisocial mare ended up being greeted by a stallion who hated company just as much as she. It was a cruel joke that looked like it was going in our favor.
My long blonde tail lashed at my sides when the stallion turned his skull in the direction of the trees that sprung up from the ground not too far in the background, before he turned back to me and his kissers began to part once more. ”Come on in, while we talk,” as he spoke his painted frame moved in the direction of the trees in which he had just gestured at as if he already knew that I would follow him. Not that he had given me a reason to not follow him. "it seems I'm only ever out among the others for work." My harks swiveled as my mind once again drifted to my own job and I again realized how very different our tasks were, but they seemed to have some qualities that were similar. Mainly the fact that the time we are around others the most is when we are working.
As my question, of asking if I could ask a question, fell from my rosy kissers into the air around us, Dragomir turned to allow his pale blue eyes to settle upon my own as his forward movement came to a halt. "Sure," I wondered if he was going to be able to give me the answer or if it was some kind of secret council knowledge that a simple protector like myself wasn't allowed to know. But regardless, it was worth a shot. Before I would speak I allowed my white splashed limbs to pull me closer to the stallion that was leading me further into the herd land, only pulling up to a halt when our shoulders matched. Or at least they would have matched if I wasn't so much shorter than the large stallion. "Are you planning on rebuilding the wall?" My lyrics came out soft, nearly a whisper, as if I wasn't sure the question was one that was allowed to be asked. But it irked me to see the shatter glass across the ground, sending beams of light into the air whenever the sun hit it just perfectly.

"Words words words."

Tag;; @[Dragomir]
Words;; 804
OOC;; w00t long post. And she was going to ask him about Note, but she is in a thread with Brisa now so xD she is going to find out there.

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 05-25-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 05-28-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 05-30-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 06-02-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 06-02-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 06-04-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 06-05-2014, 08:59 AM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Dragomir - 06-09-2014, 01:13 PM
RE: A Sense of Peace [Returning] - by Cheveyo - 06-26-2014, 01:43 PM